The Date <3

"Tikki Cat Noir asked me out! Then Adrien asked me out!" I shouted loudly. I jumped up and down in the air, screaming, shouting, squealing, whatever. But I was so nervous. What was I going to say to him? How would I act? What do I do?
"Marianette calm down, I'll be in your purse so you won't be alone. But if Cat Noir reveals himself to you, you can reveal yourself to him. Your magic would be stronger and Dark Core Magic would be nothing. But you don't have too." The clock chimed eight PM.
"Oh no! I was meant to be there ten minutes ago! Tikki should I tell Cat Noir?"
"That is your decision to make. Good Luck Marianette!" Tikki sounded so serious but it rubbed off on her when she bid her luck.
What?!

I have to choose to see if I should reveal my identity? What about all the bad times as Ladybug? Lila,  AntiBug and other people who hate Ladybug? Ladybug was a person I could escape into, to free myself and relax- should I risk all of that now?
But our relationship would be stronger if we did know each other's identity.
"Oh Tikki! What should I do?" I whispered.
"Go with what your heart says." The muffled reply came from my purse.
But what if my heart doesn't have anything to say?
Everything was weighing down on me- I had made my decision up.
I won't tell him. Yet. In good time.

I raced down my trapdoor and into the bakery. I was half through out the door when suddenly, "Where are you going Marianette?" Mama called as she collected the leftover unsold bread from today.
"I'm going to the park with a friend!" I replied. I hope she buys it. The textbook parent stare turned into a warm friendly smile.

"Have a nice night darling!" Mama planted a kiss on my cheeks and waved me off. I ran across the road to the park and scanned for Cat Noir. Cat Noir was sitting on a bench, with a red and white picnic may laid out on the ground, surrounded by lit candles that Illuminated his face. He turned towards me as I approached him. 

"Milady you came." He took my hand and kissed it. "Well isn't this a romantic surprise?" I said as we sat down in the mat. A picnic basket stood next to us, and plates and cutlery were laid out like a restraunt.

"Seems like you put a lot of effort into this!" I said smiling, awed at the flames dancing in the dark. " It's like a celebration dinner. Is there..... Anything you want to tell me?" I sounded lamely suspicious.

" I guess so Marianette, I love Ladybug, but I also love you." Cat Noir said, stroking my cheek. Sometimes that little Cat knows how to flirt. My mind is stuck. I saw the ring flash in the Moonlight. Should I tell him if he detransforms? Should I? Everything is messed up. He smirked ,then he put his hand inside the basket and took out a piece of bread. He broke it in half though it was uneven. Cat Noir gave me the bigger half.
"Here, you must be exhausted. Nathanial really didn't want to give up on you. He really loves you." Something about the last sentence made me halt halfway through eating the bread. I felt like Cat Noir was saying that sentence in spite, like he was saying 'I love you' to me through that sentence. I blushed, and drew back a loose lock of hair behind my ear.
I never knew Cat Noir was so, caring. He always displayed his bold strong flirty side but I've never seen this.

Suddenly I wasn't sitting cross-legged anymore. I was taken into the arms of Cat Noir, his hands supporting my weight. My heart suddenly fluttered like that moment when you go down a steep roller-coaster at speed. I didn't know what to feel anymore. I didn't know if I could love two people. I didn't know if I loved Adrien anymore.
I just looked into Cat's penny-round green eyes, and touched his cheek.
This was the moment he was going to kiss me.
I was ready for it.
He leaned in, closing his eyes, and I closed mine too. The feel of his soft lips touch mine was amazing. He was gentle, but then got a little more rough and manly. But it was still nice to kiss him.

After we broke apart, I looked into his dreamy emerald green eyes once more, and I said, "I love you."

                                                                                     ~The End~