Tikki!

"Nooooooo!" I screamed as Tikki got tossed in the air and over the balcony. I scrambled to get up and flung myself over the balcony to grab Tikki. She was way to far down to try and grab.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Cat Noir and Evillustrator shouted in unison. Cat Noir leapt off the balcony and used his stick to use as a safe pole.
"Tikki no!" I screamed. Suddenly, the little red kwami flew up and into my hands. She had her powers back! I thought she had to wait a week!
"Marianette! Quickly put me in your purse, trust me I know this!" Tikki's everfree voice sang as I put her in my pink purse and then realized I was going fall to my death. If I didn't transform. I had no choice. But I had to trust her. But I couldn't on this one.
"Tikki..." I started. "Spots-"
"Gotcha." Cat Noir breathed as he clasped onto my waist, circling it to get a good position. I tucked my bluish hair behind my ears, trying to hide my earrings that could expose my true identity.
"I say, nice earrings." Cat Noir cheekily flirted. I froze stiff. This could be the moment. "They look just like Ladybugs." Noooo he went there! Quick! Think of an excuse to cover it up!
"Well I um.....really....like Ladybug!" I put on a false shiny smile, nodding enthusiastically (I spelt that right in one go!!! :)!). " So I like to pretend I am." OMG that sounded lame.
"Well, if you're a fan of Ladybug, then obviously you're a fan of me." Cat Noir tried. Oh he played it cool.
"Not a chance, Kitty." I smiled, touching his nose. He chuckled and I giggled. But I was still self-conscious. Could I really love two people? Maybe even three?
Slowly Cat Noir lowered us to the ground, and I ran off.
"Wait! Aren't you going to stay and answer a few questions?" Cat pleaded, clasping his claws together.
"Nope, sorry can't wait! I've got a....really important thing to attend!" I said dashing off into the shadows.
"Look out it's Evillustrator!" Cat Noir shouted, pointing to a figure in the air.
Not now! I have to transform!

I ran off under the protection of the shade and hid behind a tree. With unsteady hands, I opened my purse. Tikki was there.
"Tikki! I'm so glad you're ok!" I squealed, hugging the little kwami.
"Of course I'm ok! I'm magical!" Tikki mimed a magician, waving her hands in the air and saying, "Abracadabra!"
I giggled.

"I think I need Ladybug now." I said, but before I could transform Tikki said," I overheard you and Evillustrator kissing. Don't worry, I'm not going to judge. Just try to stay a friend! You're still a young teen! You're sixteen Marianette!"

"Hey what happened to the 'Don't Judge' bit?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow. A large roar boomed throughout Paris. "Come on Tikki! I need to transform! Tikki, Spot's On!"

***

"Well hello milady!" Cat Noir leaned in for the kiss. I really could not use this right now. Evillustrator was still here! It was sunset now, and I needed to get hold of his Pen. That pen stored the akuma and I need that to transform him as Marianette.
"Sorry I'm late, I had to track down another akumatized victim and change him back." I lied whilst pushing him away, studying Evillustrator's patterns. He always have to wait ten seconds before he could draw another thing. 
Whilst Explaining that to Cat Noir, a plan hatch in my mind.
"If we use that ten seconds to our advantage, then destroying the Akuma would be easy." I said, still watching Evillustrator. Something inside me told me not to hurt him. I can't, but I had to.
"You're blushing, Bugaboo." Cat purred, leaning towards me and smirking. Adrien's smirk. I can't just put my finger down on who really is behind that cat mask.
"Me, blushing? No way..." I am really embarrassed. Whoops.
"You falling for me already LB?" Urghh. Those nicknames, are somehow, making me like him more. But not as much as Adrien.
Evillustrator was at the bottom of The Eiffel Tower. Now's our chance.
"Come on let's go! Get your Cataclysm ready so you can destroy his sketchpad. I'll use my lucky charm now." I said.
"Alright Smart Cookie. CATACLYSM!" Cat Noir shouted, gaining his destruction powers.
"LUCKY CHARM!" I shouted, and out dropped a blindfold.
A blindfold? What would I need that for?
Thinking back to the last time we defeated Evillustrator, we turned off the lights. Without lights he can't see and draw! Of course! I need to tie the blindfold around his eyes and take his pen and break it!
"On three, one, two, THREE!" Cat Noir shouted, advancing ahead, getting ready to strike the sketchpad.

Miraculous - EvillustratorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara