Ash x Reader || Sweets

Request by : Queen_of_Hoshido

Ash, he's my favorite. Anyway here's the cute French boy. T for teens.

You were traveling in Paris, France. You always wanted to travel here.

You were your hotel room and unpacking your stuff since you got late at night.

While your stay wasn't much as you hope. After finishing unpacking you went out the room and the elevator. While your in there your phone vibrated. Strange? Why somebody text you now?

Most of friends and family not online yet cause of the timezone.

You finally look at the text message it was from a number who didn't know.

The text reads:

"Hey~~~~!!!!! Come visit at my favorite café, Betty!!!!!!! At 9:00 am!!!!! Thanks!!!! ~Love Ash😘😘😙😙"

Wait what this might be mistake! Who is this Betty? The text is from Ash? You just can't ignore or response to this person.

*new text*

"I know have a lot fav café but the one I'm in is "The Sweet Coffee". Got that?"

Huh, The Sweet Coffee? You have tell this 'Ash' that he is mistaken.

*new text*
"Don't be late!!!!"

Oh, you be late. For sure.

***** Later ****

Finding navigation was pretty easy than you think. And there you were at the café. You knew how this person looks like because this person was wondering around waiting for somebody.

You aproched him, he was wear scarlet red jacket and pants, his hair was up in a some sort of bun with a headband.

He look with a confused face. "Who are?" He spoke to you.

You just look at him with a straight face. " You texted me this! " You shove your phone to his face.

"Huh?" Was the only respond you got from him.

You got mad. "Look at this! I'm not Betty! You text the wrong number!"

"Ohhhh~~~! Sorry for the misunderstanding! Your not Betty than that's okay then!!"

"What?! How is this okay???!!!" You shout at him.

"Betty is just one of my friends, she probably looking for me and forgot her number I guess. I just wanted somebody come here with me!"

"Wha--" you got cut by him.

"What is your name??" He ask you. "Um... (Name)" you got nervous now.

"Ohhhh~~~! Lovely name!!! How about last?" He ask again.

"Uh.... (Last name)" he is making you blush.

"Well, (Last Name) I'll pay for this!"

You sat down and order what you wanted is just a decaf coffee and a cake. He order a chocolate cake.

**** time skip ****

Once it was here you took sip on the coffee. He was holding out the chocolate cake at you in a fork.

"Here have some!!!" He smile at you.

You blush and stare at his blue eyes and took at a bite.

"Your so cute (Name)!!!!" He laugh.

You just say there blushing more than you can ever imagine.

After you two finish he the bill. Give you he told you text him sometime.

That got to be your best day in Paris.

FIN

I hope you love it!!!!!

💖💖💖💗💗💗😍😍😍😍😘😘😘