⚠ Iori x Reader || Feel The Heat (Lemon)

Request by: MichelleSchmidt726

This is going to be NSFW/lemon. So if you don't want read this than don't! Also first lemon so please don't hate.

So your last chance of warning!

Rated M for Mature.

You finally walk out of your apartment. Your roommate is acting really stupid and leaving a big mess at the place.

You decided to walk around the city Tokyo. You do live here now after you were promote to be in college here.

You thought college was an easy start as an easy life but no. Annoying roommate and hard classes is not going to make your life easier. You hated how the world works. You want to let yourself free and be who you wanted to be.

As you walk up to a couple of blocks near a ally you saw a red headed man aproched you in the shadow. He then smirk, his emo hair hide his eyes.

Then you heard two females chuckles behind you. You blackout.

                   *********

You found yourself blindfolded and chained up to both your arms and legs on top of what felt like a bed.You tried not to speak out something because you heard someone talking.

"Iori... Are seriously doing this?" A female voice spoke.

"You two just stay out of this!" A male voice spoke.

"But we help you do this! You just distract her! Tell us what are--" Another female voice got interrupted. "Enough! You two get out!" After that male voice spoke the door slam shut.

Hear him mumble. Then felt something get on top of you. "Look who decided to wake up." He cup your cheek. You shudder when he touched you.

Then felt something wet touch your neck. Suddenly the blindfold you were wearing is off. As you look down it was him who kidnapped you. He slowly lick your neck and nibbles it.

You quietly moan try not to let it out by holding your mouth shut because you're chained.

He stop teasing you and look up to you. "Don't you hide any cute sounds from me." He smirk. Then that when you finally spoke. "What do you want from me!" You shouted.

He just stood up from you quietly not responding. "Well?" You waiting for an answer. It took him a while to finally say "It is you what I want." He smirk again.

With ease he ripped your shirt off and throwing it across the room not caring where it land.

Leaving you with your bra. Which obviously make you blush. Your face so red it him chuckle. Then he unhook your bra off, throwing the same area that the shirt went. Making you exposed in front of him.

He licks his lips not you knowing what is he going to do next. Then out of nowhere grabs both of your breasts and squeeze them. You groan at his touch. His face got lower to your chest and starts to nibble your buds. Using his tongue to flick them.

As you moan you felt unfair that your chained up and can't take pleasure for that. "H-hey... You..." You struggle to speak. "Iori." He interrupted. "Iori, it unfair right now." You stare at your left chained arm.

He then burn them off with his purple flames. How can he do that? You let yourself free and finally able to touch him. You seem to grow interest in him. "Now...." You said as you take off your shorts and panties off. "You better finish what you started." You gave him a wink.

"Heh, you really are a needy girl." He smiled takes off his leather jacket off along with his shirt. As you saw him in a new view, his abs are so hot, you're excited.

You jump on top of him naked. "Now, lover boy you don't mind if I do this?" You give him a hint by your hands on his cock area.

He let you undo his pants. As you unbuckle his belt you let his pants down leaving him with only in his boxers. You gave a devilish smile as grab his cock from his boxers. He let out moan.

You got off of him and said "Now, don't you forget what I said earlier." He rolled his eyes and push you down on the bed. "Spread those legs." He said as you oblige.

You open them up wide because you wanted him. He got down to your womanhood. "Mmm~... I can smell something good over there." He sounds so devilish. "Shut up and fuck me already." You push him closer.

He stick one finger into you quickly that made you gasp. He took it out then insert two fingers in. He shove it faster than he did before which make you squeak. Then he took his fingers out of you and lick your cum from his fingers.

"Come on Iori! Be a man and fuck me with your gigantic dick!" You got up and shove his boxers down to see his cock is gigantic, well not literally.

You really do wanted him. You smile and grab his dick and he gave a hiss. And just push you down. And you open your legs wider than before. "Come on~. Get in me~!" You singingly said.

He just gave a scoff and shove his cock into to you. And you screamed.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Iori!!!!" You shouted.

"(Name), I'm going..." He hiss. And wait how did he know your name? Oh well that wasn't important now.

The heat in you is going very hot. You and him are both sweating and panting.

The further he gets the more you moan his name which he likes.

After what seems forever he suddenly collapsed next to you. You sigh because you were tired too but you didn't want to admitted.

You simply find a sheet and cover both of you. As you see him sleep you thought it was adorable. You cuddle next to him and sleep.

This was the best day of your life and you won't forget this moment.

Sooooooooo I hope enjoyed this!!!!!
I know it's not much because this is my first that I wrote. Thanks!!!!!😃😃😃😃😊😊😊😊