Saiki x Reader || My Lord

Here you go @KikoAmaRillo !

Hope you enjoy!

"(Name)... Would please stop standing there?" Saiki told you.

You sigh and did as you were told. You never wanted to be here. You could be somewhere else. But, no.

They were using you. As a matter of fact you work along with Ash to steal the last sacred treasure. You never want to be part of this.

"Stupid..." You mumbled. Clenching your fists.

"What was that?" Saiki anger. You turn to him. And you weren't afraid of him. "I said stupid. And your stupid."

He got really pissed of what just happened. "You disgusting little brat."

"You can't even treat your descendent right!" You started to yell at him. "I'm his ancestor! He must do as he was told!"

He quickly got to you and slammed you into the wall hard. "Now, you listen to me, if want to live, obey! Or I'll beat to the ground till you die."

You were frustrated because he really pin down your arms hard with his hands. "What will it be?"

As he got really close to your face. And then he kiss you. He kiss you really forcedly until he lets go of you arms. Nobody was in the room but you and him.

You suddenly got into the kiss. Your arms wrapped around his neck. His hands on your waist.

"Ooooh~! Somebody is in love~!" A voice came in.

Saiki stop the kiss. "This isn't what it looks like!" He also let's go of you.

"No words won't help because I saw what really happened ~!" Ash disappear by using Chizuru's mirror.

"Come back here!" He ran to find him.

Choice A it is. You stay here.

Anyway I hope enjoyed it!!!!!