K' x Neko!Reader || Falling for you

Hey, guys!!!!

First time writing a neko story!!!

I hope you enjoy this!!!

Rated T for teens

You were in a place where the others call "home". You been here your whole life. This is a home for the malformed. You weren't like the others, animalize features disgust most of them. From your cat ears to your cat tail.

Unlike the others, most of them have multiple fingers, weird eyes, or even a third arm. They were here for understanding the way of living and helping them around.

Unlike you didn't really need help, is just that most people who work here says you shouldn't go in public like that. They kept you here ever since. This only friends you can make is cats. They always keep you company.

The room they gave you is your only home, you never been any where else. It's quite calm, the walls are painted light green with flowers around it. The room is full with pillows and yarns.

You sigh as laid down on the pillow with some cats sleeping by. " I'm never going to have any hope."

***

"K'!" Maxima yelled. K' scoffed when he woke him up from his nap. "What?" He hissed. Kula jumped in. "Uncle wants you to know you're to meet a girl!" She cheered. "I bet she's cute!" She giggled.

"And why will I care about a girl?" He scoffed again. Maxima came around to him. "She's one of NEST's lost experience. Fifteen years lost and they finally found her. All you have to do is go and retrieve her." He told him.

"Why I am the one who has to retrieve her?" He said. "NEST assigned this mission for as we all get to do our parts." He explain.

**Time skip**

H

e got in met up with. "Here's the room." Said the employee.

His eyes met up to a beautiful girl. He found himself speechless but he tried to keep it inside.

You gasp as you noticed you got a visitor. "Who are you? Are you from the outside world?" You ask him.

"No time to chat, kid. You're coming with me." He scoffed. "What? Me out there?"

One of your cats got on top of him. Another came along. Then he was surround with cats. You giggled. "I guess they like you."

"Tsk. Just come here kid." He suddenly carry you on his shoulder. "What are you doing? I can't leave!" You yelped.

"You're leaving, now." He ran out to a different exit route.

***Time skip (because im a lazy butt)***

You were then inside a container. "What's going on?" You shout and pound the glass container.

"Thank you for doing mission." One scientist said to the three.

"Awwww, I knew it, she was cute!" Kula cheered.

"You're welcome, until then Heriden will notify us the rest." Maxima acknowledge.

"Let me out!" You yelled again but you guess they didn't hear you.

The three were about to move out until K' felt a bit gilt. He then knock out the scientist by a kick. "K'! What are you doing!" Maxima yelled.

"Getting her out." He said and release you. "K', I didn't know you have feelings for her!" Kula giggled.

"You let me go..." You said. He scoffed then smile. "Don't make it a big deal."

After that you have been living with them and became really close.

FIN

I hope you love it!!!!!

King Of Fighters Boys x Reader (One shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें