[Two]

8 years. It's been 8 years since Brian and me let Dominic go in LA. I was laying on my bed when Brian knocked on my door. He opened it.

"Letty's gone."

I knew this. But I still cried. I got dressed in a black pants suit, clipping on my FBI badge before going with Brian to the funeral. I couldn't even bare to look at the casket. Me and Brian had torn this family apart from the inside. The tears finally poured out and I had to leave. I got back to their house long before anyone else and walked to the garage. After what happened, I had come back. They let me in, and made me part of their family. I looked at Dom's car; or what was left of it. I put my head against the wall and slid down it, sitting on the floor.

I put my head in my hands as I sat there. My breath came out slightly shaken while I sat there. Mia walked in and saw me.

"Shane..."

"I should have fucking quit while I was ahead. I should have just refused to do the job and left."

"You can't change the past."

I nodded and stood up.

"Dom's back. They got his face when he crossed the border. Just... don't let him get caught and don't tell me if you see him. I need to stay out of this."

I walked out of the garage and inside, walking up to my room. I fell onto my bed and closed my eyes. Someone opened the door and I turned away.

"Go away, Brian. Or Mia or whoever the Hell you are. Leave me alone."

They didn't leave though. Instead, someone sat on the edge of the bed. I sighed.

"My life is horrible." I muttered.

They didn't ask why, so I just started talking.

"I let Dom go in LA, lost Letty, I can't even work with the FBI anymore. I feel like that if I do then Dom will come back. God I feel like he hates me."

"No I don't."

I bolted upright, turning to the voice. Dominic was sitting on the bed next to me.

"Dom?" I choked out.

He sat there and looked at me. I wiped my eyes and got off the bed, trying to calm down. I put my hands on the edge of my desk.

"Why did you come here? Why did you let me know you were here? You could have hidden it from me and then I would have never known."

"Did you really want that?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No."

He walked up and put his arms around my waist. I had asked Letty when she was alive if she was with Dominic. She had told me that they were, which made me feel even worse about everything. I sighed and leaned back against him.

"Dom, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Why would you risk it all to come back?"

"Letty was my girl. But not just that." He said, his warm breath fanning over my neck.

"What else?" I asked softly.

"You."

I turned around, frowning.

"Why would you come back for me? I'm the one who ruined what you had here."

"You were doing your job. Nothing more."

But I was doing something more. I thought to myself. I was falling irreversibly in love with someone. I put my head against his chest as he hugged be. My phone rang. I picked it up and answered.