[Five]

Me, Dom and Brian were working on the white Mustang when the four got back. They looked, in short, like they got the shit beat out of them.

"What the Hell happened?" Brian asked.

"We met Dom's girlfriend." Riley said, and I cringed. "She's lovely."

"You alright?" Hobbs asked.

"Yeah."

He nodded. "Tej, what have you got? Footage, CCTV? Talk to me."

"I just went through all of it. Believe it or not, everywhere Shaw's team is, the cameras are down."

"That's a hell of a coincidence. All right, we're going to pay CCTV a little visit. Let's roll."

"So, what happened?" I asked the team.

"Shaw's goons showed up and started shooting up the place." Han stated.

"But we got something big." Gisele said.

"What?" Dom asked.

The next word she said made me, Dom and Brian look at her.

"Braga." She tossed the phone down. "He's working with Shaw."

"What are you talking about?" Brian asked.

"It's true. That phone's filled with coded payment transactions that lead straight to Braga's cartel." Han told us, eating his chips.

Roman frowned. "Who the Hell is Braga?"

"He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico." I told him.

"And my old boss." Gisele added. "We used codes just like that to move money out of the country."

"It all makes sense. Braga was running Letty, now he's working with Shaw. It would explain how the two of them met." Brian said.

"Okay, so you all know all this information about him, where do we find him?"

"He's sitting in a prison in Los Angeles." I said.

"How do you know that?" Tej asked.

I sighed and Dom filled them in.

"Brian and Shane put him there."

I nodded and Brian spoke up.

"All right, so this is the break we were looking for. If the two of them were working together, Braga will know what Shaw's up to. I'm going to pay him a visit."

I snorted. "Ha! I think not, B. You ain't going back."

"She's right." Rome backed me up. "Think about what you're saying. You're wanted, Brian. The moment you step foot off that plane, it's a wrap. You're not coming back."

I spoke up, cutting everybody off.

"Brian. You know what would happen if they caught you." I said. "Me and you both know these things."

He nodded, running a hand through his hair. But what I said next obviously shocked everyone.

"Which is why I'm going with you."

"No." Everyone, besides Dom, said at once. His eyes just locked on me.

I rolled my eyes. "You aren't stopping me."

"Shane, you can't." Tej told me. "They'll know."

"It doesn't matter." I said.

"You aren't going." Brian told me.