[Three]

I was driving through Rio in my new Purple Lambo I had got from Reyes. I was, sadly, working for him. Actually, he was working for me. But he didn't know this. I needed to find Dom and Brian and Mia. I had told them after the breakout that I would meet them in Rio. I parked along the road of a not-so-rich neighborhood and got out, looking around. I walked up the steps, locking my car on the way. A whole bunch of people with guns aimed at me, but I smirked. Vince walked down the steps and smiled at me.

"Come on Shane."

I walked into the house and smiled at Rosa, kissing Nico's head. I then walked into the dining room, freezing when I did so. Mia looked up at me and tapped Brian's arm. He looked up and froze as well. I shook my shock away and grabbed the file I came for.

"Thanks Vince. Be careful."

"You too, Shane. You seen Dom yet?"

I shook my head. "No. But I need to get out of here. Boss is waiting, ya know."

He hugged me and I turned around. Rosa smiled and I fished around in my pocket. I tossed the stack of cash on the table, making Mia and Brian gawk at me.

"That should help you through this week."

"Actually, we have a job coming up. You coming?"

"No. But I wish you good luck."

I walked back down the steps and got into my car, driving off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was walking through the building when I saw something. Reyes waved me into his office and I walked inside. I saw the people in the room after they shut the door.

"So." He said. "Using me to find your friends, eh?"

I cringed. "Shit."

He chuckled. "Yes. I know now. And when I have a rat, do you know what I do?"

I smiled. "Nope. And I won't be figuring that out."

"Why is that?"

I nodded to the window just as it was shot open. I shot the six guys before jumping over Reyes and out of the broken window. I landed on my car and jumped into it, slamming the gas to the floor. I followed the grey car, which was Vince, to the safe house. I slid into the garage, crashing the car against the wall. I got out, groaning. Vince looked at me.

"You okay?"

"Never better." I muttered.

"God damn. What a mess!" He said, walking further into the garage.

My mouth dropped open when I saw the blue GT40.

"Where you been, man?" Brian asked, pissed off.

"You better check that tone." Vince answered.

"And you just better answer the goddamn question." He said.

"Stop it!" Mia said. "Both of you."

I went to step forward when that deep voice entered my ears.

"Where were you, Vince?"

"Guys all over the favelas asking about you." He told Dom. "Couldn't get out of there without leading them straight to you. Had to wait them out."

"That is such horseshit." Brian said. "That was your job, and those were your guys!"

"Hey!" I snapped, shoving Brian back. "Those were my guys, O'Connor. Vince didn't do shit."

"Bullshit." He snapped at me. 

"Not bullshit. The only reason I'm alive is cause of Vince. But if you want, he can just take me back to be shot in the fucking head for looking for you!" I snapped at him.