Chapter 1 - The New Students

Val's P.O.V.

It was monday morning and I arrived at my school BOOMS. I opened my locker as my friend Finch came up to me.

"Hey Val, have you seen that the laser fair is on friday. Are you going to participate?" He said.

"The laser fair? Of course I am. I know everything about lasers plus I won it last year so I'm planning on winning again for the second time!" I said and turned around to face him.

"Cool! I will definiately cheer on you" He said and smiled.

"Thanks Finch" I said and smiled.

I then closed my locker and walked with Finch to the science classroom. We sat down at our desks and started to talk as the teacher wasn't here yet. All of a sudden a boy whom I'd never seen before entered the classroom. He looked around after a free seat and in that moment our teacher, Mr Beelick, walked inside. He immidiately noticed the boy.

"You must be one of our new student..." He looked down at his papers "Pucker Rooney" He said.

The class laughed and so did I.

"It's not Pucker, it's Parker" The boy said.

"Well not anymore Pucker" I said and grinned.

The boy looked at me and I glanced over at Finch. I stretched back my hand.

"Haha go Val!" Finch said as he high fived my hand.

"Okay everyone, calm down and sit down again. Let's start the class" Mr Beelick said.

The new boy, Parker, sat down at the empty desk next to mine and Mr Beelick was just about to begin talking as a helicopter sound was heard. Outside of the classroom a rope ladder where hanging down and a boy wearing a leather jacket came climbing down it. He walked into the classroom and everyone looked at him in silence.

"Who are you?" Mr Beelick asked.

"They call me Falcon. Sorry I'm late, I where searching for parts for a motorcycle that I'm building by hand" The boy said in a dark voice.

"Can you believe this guy" Parker said and looked over at me and Finch.

"I can not... He's the coolest guy we've ever had at Booms!" I said.

"He moves with such certainty" Finch said.

"Come on guys, you think he's cool?" Parker said and pointed at Falcon.

"Jealousy is not a good color on you Pucker" I said and looked at Parker.

Parker groaned and I chuckled.

"Okay everyone sit down and let's start with the lesson" Mr Beelick said.

The rest of the day went on and at lunch me and Finch sat with Falcon. Parker also sat at our table but where quiet the whole time while Falcon told me and Finch loads of cool stories. I think Falcon is super cool and Parker, well he's abit weird to be honest.

A/N

So this is the first chapter of my new Parker and Val story. I really love the two of them in the show and wanted to write a story about them since they are so adorable! It will be based on the Liv & Maddie Cali Style plot which means that I'll borrow a lot of stuff from the show but I'll also add my own stuff to it as well. Hope you all are as excited about this story as I am 🙈