NO NAME

Jakes P.O.V.

I woke up and realized I wasn't home,i was somewhere different, it didn't reek of alcohol and there wasn't bottles scattered around the house.

"GUYS SHE'S AWAKE!" I heard a male voice say,i sat up and got a throbbing pain in my head,"are you ok" the male voice said again,i grabbed my head in pain and responded,"yeah I just-my head is throbbing".

the male left and came back with an ice pack,"here,use this,it wont help much but it'll work for now", I took the ice pack and half smiled,"thanks " I said placing it on my head,"wh-where am I" I said trying to get comfortable. " your at our house" Luke said.

I was starting to remember things,like their names and things but I still don't know what happened.

"oh,well- I um- better get going, my moms probably worried sick" I said putting the ice pack down and standing up,"oh,um- about that,your mom's in jail", Michael said rubbing the back of his head.

"w-what do you mean" I said looking at him confused,"well she kind of got out of hand and lashed out",i looked a I'm with no expression. "well-its fine i'll just-uh, go to one of my friends house" I said realizing the only friends I had were these guys.

"well we were thinking you could stay here" ashton said shrugging, I immediately shook my head,"no its fi9ne- i'll just find somewhere to stay, I don't wanna be a burden"," don't worry, we like visitors" calum said standing up and walking towards me,"are you sure" I said nervously "of course,and if you want we can go over to your house to get you things".

I thought for a second,"yea" I said nodding.

~time skip~

"ok you have everything, right" Ashton said looking back at me, I nodded and held up my bags," ok then lets go", we drove off away from the hell hole,im gonna miss that house,but never the memories

so I wanna thank @NataboRenee for forcing me to write this this morning (bitch) and I havnt had much sleep today as I stayed up all night watching the future diary and ranting about Dan and Phil btw go check out my friends story 'binded feeling' its a colab with my story,and when you read it tell her Yukki said suck my MIKASA!! so until next time my friends ( still no emojis because im on my laptop) oh snd sorry this chapters so short i just really wanna hurry and watch future diary