Chapter 2

Here is my second chapter.This chapter is a little bit longer than the first one.So enjoy and tell me what you think.

###################################################
Lia's Pov.
Hello High School Florence.

"Come on guys,it's time for school.We must go or you are going to be late on your first day". That's my mom again,reminding us of how important are first day at school is.I am ready as usual,but my siblings are still busy in the bathroom mirrors checking out thier latest looks.Not that I care about my looks I am not that beautiful.So why should I care to make it better.

Finally we are on are way to school.We stop at a building that rather looks like a Buckingham kind of palace look alike. It looks like a private school.Instead of a local school here in this small town.Me and my siblings with my mom get to the administration office to get the timetables and get more information about the school.

The students around here looks normal to me.A lot like the students at my old school.Looks like my siblings already did blend in with the school system and students. My sister already started to flirt with the boys as soon as we step into the building. And my brother already did make the other girls go crazy with his cuteness and his muscles at all the right places.

I didn't make any impression so far.But thier was this boy who looked me at a very strange kind of way.It's like he is glad to see me but also amazed.He is well build have muscles at all the right places.And he had jet black hair that turn into beautiful curls.

And his eyes thier is something about his eyes that I cannot predict. He has light aquatic blue crystal clear eyes.That remind me of a exotic paradise island's crystal clear blue waters, at a very far away place.That hasn't been discovered yet.

But it's the way he looked at me.I will never forget the way he looked at me,never.He looked at me with so must passion, gentleness, caring and love in his eyes.No other person or guy have ever looked at me with so must affection.

This was all new to me.It felt so strange as if he is happy to see me.But I hardly knew him.I don't even knew his name to be honest.

Instead of using the school bus or driving with his parents.He and a few guys who is also extremly handsome climb out of a black limo with his driver to open up the door for him.Everyone stops immediately with what they where doing to watch the scene.

His family must be rich cause that's the only way.He will come to school with a limo instead of something else.All the girls immediately go crazy at the sight of him.Including my sister she will make it her ultimate job to try and seduce him.

But there is this invisible power that drove me torwards him.It's like I have no control over the power that is controlling me.Judging by the way he looks at me it seems like he is also experiencing the same thing.But instead of fighting against it,it looks like he is embracing the whole thing.

As if he is happy that it finally happen to him.It's like he was waiting for this to happen for his entire life and finally it happens.

Maybe I am just imaging things.It's a new school and new place.Well let's see I have English first period.Yes luckily the secretary did mention to me where the class is.On my way a girl roundly my age come running in my direction.She was also along with the guys who where coming with the black limo.

But she seems and looks friendly and not like a spoil brat rich kid. "Oo hey I am so late for class.Wait you must be new around here,right." The girl with the blond hair and green eyes said."Yes I am new here I am just on my way to the English class are you also?"Yes my name is Alexa.But you can call me Lexi.Everyone does".Hello Lexi,my name is Amelia but you can call me Lia.

"Looks like we are having the first period together",I said." "Yes", said Alexa," and the rest of the classes to, so you wouldn't be lost I can show you around"Okay I',ll like that thank you" I respond.

The rest of the day went really well.I may say,I didn't through that I will enjoy my school career.The teachers are okay so far.Didn't make any enemies out of teachers.They are really nice and very helpful.And the idea of making new friends. Did freak me out in the beginning. But I have met Alexa,and she is nice and very friendly.

We have a lot in common. We love and liked the same things.Like reading,writing my blogs,keeping records of my life in the form of a diary.l like being creative with adult stress relief colour in pictures. That may sound childish or something.But that's not.

The school work I have already done in LA.So I am not behind schedule or something. That's a relief,there is no way I am going to tell the others.That I already know the work that they are doing now.I will be bombarded with lots of questions. And I will be force to give the answers as well.

###################################################So what do you think of my second attempt so far.Please tell me I would like to know.

Vote
Share
Comment