Chapter 6

Wow he is so good looking.For all I know he could be a teen model.He looks like he has walk straight out of a Vogue Magazine.My younger sister Rosie is so going to faint when she lay's her eyes on him.She just knows how to use her charms to lure the guys.Why can that not be me.She has all the confidence a girl could ever dream of having.But sadly I just don't have it.The boys just see's me as a nerd.Nothing more.

Mother said it is probably for the best.Not everyone wants to be looked at as something to eat.And something to be used and throw away.Like a used abandoned toy.In a way Mother is kind of right.But that doesn't mean you also want to be looked at like you are worthy of something.But truth to be told.Damian is one of the hottest guys I have ever seen in my entire life.Not even the guys in LA has nothing compared to him.

Where was he all my life.I bet my friends back in LA is going to be neither jealous or are not going to believe me when I tell them about Damian's looks.Maybe I should search him on facebook or twitter to see more pic's about him.A guy his looks would make millions of followers on instagram.And probably a modelling contact.For one of those major fashion houses like Gucci or Versace.Me and my siblings also done modelling photo's shoots for them.

The kind of perks you get when your Mother is an ex supermodel.She still done photo's shoots for leading fashion brands.But not on a regular basis.She said her family comes first.I want to be a fashion designer when I graduated.Mother said she would use her contacts to get me in the best fashion academy.If I work hard and my grades will be good.Good looking is not even the ultimate word to describe him at all.

Hot and sexy would be truly and understatement.To be honest no words can justify his looks.For all I know is he could make millions just with his unique features alone.I must stop daydreaming about things that cannot be.I am just like Mother sometimes.I like to study people's features.And imagine what outfit would complement there features best.Mother said I will be a good fashion designer one day.

Cause I already has a passion for it.Eric wants to become and actor and Rosie want to be and actress and a Victoria secret model like Mother was back in her days.Damian would make a good male model and actor with his looks.I must stop thinking about him that way.He is not even noticing me like that.Not that he has reason to be.Unlike my mother I consider myself as a plain nerdy new girl.

I don't have Rosie and Mothers magazine cover looks.Like Rosie sometime put it.I am not hot enough.Unlike her I have not a cheerleader kind of image.Nor am I in any kind ofcheerleading squad like Rosie.She said that's how she keeps her body in runway ready shape.And also stays at the popular crowd.Not that I want to be in a popular crowd.To much expectations.

Those who do notice me.Always wants something.Or wants to bully me.Not that I am desperate for male attention.It doesn't bother me that much.That's more Rosie's kind of thing.She always makes a statement.At how many she can get.I am just some nobody like my siblings likes to remind me time and again.That's cool as long as they just leave me alone.

I can handle my siblings sometimes.But the paparazzi.That's a whole different can of story .Sometimes it gets so bad .That we were being followed or stalked by the paparazzi.Mother said that no one would no who we are because this town is kind of isolated.That means away from the public eye for now.My parents wants to give us an normal kind of childhood in a way.

And not be tormented by the public now and again.That's the prize you have to pay when your mother is one of the world most successful and famous former supermodels.Like so many celebrity kids hve to go through.My siblings lie the spotlight.And loves to travel to famous cities and places.I my self also like to travel.But not into fancy hotels and stuff like that.I do mostly charity and humanitarian work.With Mother when she gets the chance.

We were warned not to tell our friends our location this time.And we must blend in and not be out of line.They are doing this for us.When we became of age one day.We can decided what we want to do with our own life's.We can indulge in the spotlight like so many celebrity kids do.Or do our own thing.As long as it is not illegal.But for now we must behave like normal kids.Going to a new school.

And not try to be spoilt brats.Lucky me I am not one of them.I like having things simpel.And without any complications.Rosie and Eric would find it a bit hard not to be surrounded by thier many celebrity snobbish friends.We can tell be in contact with them.But we must tell them we are on a family trip.