Chapter 3

Finally here is Prince  Damion Pov.The chapter you all have been waiting for.This chapter is also a bit longer because I have made changes in this chapter so enjoy

###################################################
Prince Damian's Pov.
Patience is a virtue.

I wasn't ready to face all the humans at school yet.And it's not that I am hungry or something. I can control  myself.First of all I don't even know why I still attend school.I am a 3 542 year old vampire for me it's kind of strange to say the least.Surely I don't have a reason to attend school.I just use the school as a distraction, that's the reason.Just to get away from my royal background, it suffocate my lungs to death.Who am I fooling we as vampires cannot die easily.

We are vulnerable to fire but not to sunlight. We might be the creatures of the night but the sunlight doesn't burn us easily. We are just a bit sensitive for the sun.After a while in the sun, our skin would start to inches.As a member of the royal family,we have special powers.And we are not vulnerable for fire.That's what makes us so powerful.But I don't care about that.I just attend school to get away from my royal duties as a prince.

Being a vampire prince,with the appearance of a 18 year old.In one of the oldest Kingdoms on the planet.It sort of has it's perks,but in my situation it doesn't feel like a bed of roses to me.To be honest I kind of hate my life at the moment.My parents is really starting to work on my nerves.As if being the grown prince isn't enough trouble. Now my mother the queen is planning to arrange a ball on be half of me.

She wants to use this opportunity to invite as many girls as possible. She is hoping that I will find me a girl that I really like and make her my princess.But so far this ball is just some distraction to relax.But I hardly relax when I attend the ball,cause every girl is fighting for my attention.They are hoping that I will choose them to join the royal family. They don't really care about me.All they care about is to be part of the most powerfull family of all time.And to use that for thier advantage.

These girls are just greedy for power and nothing else.They just want to use me to get that position.I am really tired of my own kind who is using me.Just to get what they want.It's never about me.l may be a vampire but I also have feelings and emotions. I am not a robot. But if you are a member of the royal family. Then you cannot exposé your weakness.

The only person who I get pretty well along with is my sister Alexa.She understand my feelings and knows what I go through as a grown prince.As any other normal siblings we always fight.But always find a way to solve are problems.We are very close,cause the royal glamorous life can also get a bit lonely and isolated. Now that she has found her soulmate we don't get to spend time like we use to.

I am glad that she found her other half.She deserve all the best.She is a very nice person.And is so not the usual spoiled brat kind of girl that other made her out to be.The one's who behaves like that.Is are cousins and niece's who likes to treat others below them differently. They don't usually mess with me cause I also have a kind of a bad temper,that can get really scary.

After breakfast me and my cousins with my sister along all get in the limo that is waiting outside that palace.The driver is opening the door for us to get in.All of us is driving to school together almost like movie stars.The moment the limo enters the school building. Everyone immediately stop with what they were doing. To look at us,that totally annoys me.But for the rest of my family they enjoy the attention.

The girls immediately go crazy,the moment they saw me.Seriously can't my day get any worst.But then,at that moment something happen that was totally unexpected.
Thier was this electric force that is driving to towards a girl.A girl I have never seen before,she is so beautiful unlike any other girl that I ever seen.She just keep staring at me,she has a confused look in her eyes as if she is not knowing what is happening around her.

She looks so cute.And from this moment on I knew,lord I knew she was the one.She was the reason for my existence. The one who have the power to captivates my heart and my whole being in her tiny hands.I knew there and than no one is allowed to touch her or do her any harm they would pay for thier lives.

###################################################
And what do you think of this chapter so far.Please let me know.

Vote
Share
Comment