Chapter 5

Prince Damian Pov
Could this even be.......

What how could this even be possible. Amelia is my soulmate.I knew it from the start.When I saw her this morning for the first time.

No other girl in my entire existence have that affect on me before.It was like my whole life and being is controlled by her.

All this is all new to me.How is it possible that a mere human like her have such control over.And she doesn't even seems to know it.

Was this fate or destiny. I don't know,all I could think about was this lovely angel in front of me.She even possessed my mind.

I knew thier and than.That I a vampire prince.Did fall head over heels in love with Amelia.Just by the sight of her is turning me crazy.

Amelia my Amelia and mine alone. Such a beautiful name for such and innocent angel.I can she by the way she is appearing she is still pure.

Virtuous if you know what I mean.During my lifetime as a prince me and my friends have seduce as many women as we can.

It meant nothing to me,no pleasure or anything.It was just a way to past the unwanted time I have on my hands.

I mean what other girl would refuse a powerful royal prince offer,to spend a night with him.No one they would be glad to have the opportunity to do so.

But now I don't have to do it anymore cause I have found my soulmate and my reason for living. I have found my purpose in life.

And that's all thanks to my beautiful angel.I cannot believe how lucky I am to have found my soulmate.I cannot believe it.

But there is a huge problem.She doesn't even know that she is my soulmate.Not even the fact that we are vampires. Royal vampire's to say the least.

Did Lexi even knew what she has done.Humans are not supposed to know about us.How is Amelia going to react when she finds out.

It is such a mess.What if Amelia doesn't feels the same way about me.I have never been rejected by a girl before.Girls love royals.

But Amelia is not any other girl.She is my soulmate.How am I going to handle the situation. Sometimes I don't have control over my temper.

I will never forgive myself if I do anything bad to Amelia.But how am I going to handle the situation. I never through that the day would come that I have to face these problems.

"Damian are you even listening",that's Lexi who is ending my daydream.
" Sorry Lexi what is it",I said still a bit confuse.

"I was asking you how was your classes so far.But it seems to me you are carrying the world on your shoulders", said Lexi with a worried look on her face.

" Ooh my classes were fine,just a bit boring"I said.
"Okay and yours Amelia how was your first day at here at the school with us so far",asked Lexi.

"Ooh,my first day was great thank you.I liked the school already,it s so different from my previous school