Chapter 4

Lia's Pov
Finally it's over.

Finally my first school day is over.It was kind of a exhausting day so far.New school,new friends,new sistem,new routine, new teachers accept for the school work that bore's me to death.And finally but not the least a totally new environment. Thier is so many things to take in and adjust. Lucky Lexi was by my side to show me around.

If it wasn't for her I would have had a nervous breakdown.At some point or another.For a girl like me,who is use to the buzz and the noise that a big city has to offer.It kind of felt strange to have this harmony and silence around me.Mother said that me and my siblings can visit are friends in LA during the school hoilidays if we don't want to spend it here.

That's the only reason my parents could convince us to move here in this small town near Florence.I don't know if it is me,or just my imagination. But thier is something about this place that is starting to fascinated me.I must remember to mention it in my blog.And probably I have to send emails to my friends in LA.Cause they would all want to now how I find the small town sort of life so far.

During the rest of the day I felt like someone was watching me from behind.But everytime I check then thier is nothing and no one.I also caught that guy who was staring at me so intently this morning also looks at me with a sort of look that my parents gives to one another.Thier is no way that he will be falling in love with me so fast.I am just imaging things.

During lunchtime at the cafeteria. Lexi was inviting me to sit at her table where the guys who also did come with her in a limo this morning also sits.At first I wasn't ready to meet the cool group. But Lexi insist. The guys looks extremely handsome and also the girls who is also sitting next to them.But unlike Lexi they don't seems very nice at all.They are trying really hard to be nice.

But that's only annoying me.Cause they don't have to pretend for my part.At least I know what they think of me.Lexi has been patently introduce me to all of them.Theodore is the one with blond hair and brown eye's,he has a smile on his face that does mean trouble as far as I can tell.Stephanie is the one with the same blond hair as her brother. But is ignoring me as far as that go's.

Rachael is the one with a care free look on her face.She is also trying to be nice.But she doesn't pretend to be.I can see that she is really trying hard. I like her already.Donald is like his sister Rachael also have the same personality.But were Rachael is trying her best to be nice.He is trying to flirt with me.Seriously I can't believe he has the nerve.

Then thier is the twins Alexander and Alexandria. They are a brother and sister twin not identical. But they have the same green eyes and blond hair.They are very friendly and full of life and energy. They can make me exhausting by just looking at them.And Lexi's boyfriend or "my darling" as she likes to refer to him.Who almost have the same personality like her.Friendly and humble and does  not behave like a spoiled rich kid.

And the moment has come that I will finally come to term's to get the shock of my life.Lexi's brother Damion,who would have through that this handsomely looking gorgeous guy.Would be,by all means be Lexi's brother.For a few seconds my world definitely stand still.Why didn't I figure it out sooner Lexi and her brother definitely have the same looking features