Tomorrow

Sebastian inwardly cringed at the awful screeching sound of chalk on chalkboard. Mr Morris was purposefully leaning as hard as he could on the chalk to get the most squeaky effect. The anger in Sebastian's chest had blossomed and he was tentatively waiting for the bell to ring. He only needed to last the rest of the day, then tomorrow was the day that he was performing for MakeAWish. Just the rest of the day. It wasn't that long. Sure it was only the second period, but it wasn't that long. He could last it, it was Friday though. Mr Morris began to drone on about all things biology, for some reason, just looking at the pig made Sebastian furious. The bell finally rang and Sebastian couldn't have gathered his work any faster. "Mr Smythe!" Sebastian's heart dropped. The rest of the class filed out the room, but he made his way to the front of the class where Mr Morris stood menacingly behind his desk.

"How can I help Sir?" Sebastian asked politely. However, he steadily was growing more and more angry. He stood at least a meter away from the teachers desk, he didn't trust himself.

"Well as you know, a couple of weeks ago there was a biology test and you were caught cheating," Mr Morris replied smugly.

Sebastian gritted his teeth and tried to mute his rage, "yes, sir,"

"So, the school has told me the I need to make you resit the test," Mr Morris said with distaste.

"Thank you, Sir," Sebastian felt a sliver of hope that his dad wouldn't find out about his biology test.

"I expect you to be in school tomorrow at three pm, sharp, no exceptions," Mr Morris snapped.

Sebastian's heart clenched, that's when the makeawish charity event began, the smile on the evil teachers face told Sebastian that he knew it. "But tomorrow's a Saturday," Sebastian spluttered as anger crept into his words.

"Ah, yes, but it was brought to my attention that the Warblers are staying in school this weekend for some event in town? Are you not a Warbler?" Mr Morris grinned.

"Yes. Yes I am, but three is when the Warblers have to be at this event," Sebastian tried to reason with the teacher. All the while his anger levels crept dangerously high.

"You'll have to miss it, or fail biology," Mr Morris hissed.

"But!" Sebastian was furious, however he was cut off by Mr Morris holding up a hand to silence him.

"NO BUTS!" The teacher yelled, "I will see you tomorrow, you are dismissed," Mr Morris looked Sebastian directly in the eye with a hint of amusement. Sebastian was so angry that he was no longer seeing clearly, his vision blurred and his breathing was hard. Sebastian felt rage burst out from within him and before he realised what he had done, Mr Morris had ducked as a stapler flew over his head and crashed into the wall behind him. Mr Morris looked petrified. This brought Sebastian back to his senses, he took a few steps back as he realised what he had done, he couldn't even last one day.

The small changing room was boiling hot and filled to the brim with Warblers and New Directions. There was a soft and exited buzz traveling around the room, Rachel stood up on one of the benches that divided the room. "Alright, is anybody missing or is anybody going to be late?" Rachel yelled.

The quite chatter dulled to a stop as people looked for their friends amongst the mass of bodies. "Sebastian isn't here," Wes called from the back.

"Is he held up or not coming?" Rachel asked with panic edging her voice, the Warblers looked worried as well.

"We don't know, yesterday I saw him outside the headmasters office with his dad," Jeff replied.

Rachel felt panic completely take control, "oh my god, could one of you call him and find out?"

"Will do," Trent volunteered an he left the cramped space to stand in the hallway to call Sebastian.

"Did he have a solo?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, he had quite a big one," Wes replied.

Rachel ran a hand over her face, "okay, can any of you cover it, just in case?" She whined.

Silence overtook the Warblers, "none of us could sing it half as well as he can, it's a difficult song," Nick spluttered.

"What song is it?" Rachel interrogated them.

"It's Part Of Me by Katy Perry," Wes replied.

Rachel raised her eyebrows, how the hell were a group of boys supposed to pull off a song like that? "O-okay, is there anyone that at least knows his part?" She stuttered. She was answered with silence, "could one of you not just give out the part?"

"That was Sebastian's job," Nick snorted.

Rachel rolled her eyes, "you really didn't have a backup?"

They shook their heads. After a moment of tense silence, Blaine spoke up, "Kurt can sing it,"

Kurt turned to Blaine in surprise, "wha-"

Blaine shushed him, "you sing if all the time, Kurt should do it," he announced.

"B-but I don't know the dance moves," Kurt protested as he felt heat on his face.

"Don't worry, we will dance around you, just stay centre stage," Wes told him.

Kurt gritted his teeth, "fine," Blaine was going to get an earful.

Trent burst back into the room, out of breath and flustered, "he isn't coming," he declared.

"Why not?" Rachel said through gritted teeth.

"He wouldn't say, he just said that there were complications at school," Trent sighed.

"I bet you it was that god damn Mr Morris," Jeff hissed. All the Warblers, Kurt and Blaine groaned.

"Who the hell is Mr Morris?" Santana scrunched up her nose at the name.

"He is possibly the worst teacher at Dalton, and he teaches biology," Blaine sighed.

"He hates pupils," Jeff snorted.

"He hates teaching as well," Nick rolled his eyes.

"But worst of all, he hates Sebastian," Wes commented.

"He even tore up his biology paper in front of the whole class," Nick sighed.

"That's rough," Sam remarked.

"We will just have to carry in without him, Kurt you know your part," Rachel told him. The stage manager popped his head around the door and gave them the thumbs up. It was time to rock and role.