That's The Way Sue Sees It

Kurt and Rachel sat in the uncomfortable chairs that coach Sylvester had out in her office to make students feel pain. They sat in the dim room, the light vaguely catching all the corners of her hundreds of trophies that were lining every wall and on top of every surface. All of the trophies were slightly different, some were tall, some were small, some were gold and, well no, they were all gold. A small set of weight sat by the Coaches desk, these were her all time favourite weights that she wouldn't ever dream of replacing. The seats that Kurt and Rachel were sitting in were facing Sue's desk. The desk was simple, a computer, some writing utensils and small stacks of paper. Behind the desk however was the inhabitant of this room, she shot them a mean glare as her interrogation commenced. "What do you want porcelain?" She spat, completely ignoring Rachel.

"We want to make a deal," Kurt explained.

"Go on," Sue was intrigued, her nasty face knitted together as she was interested in what Kurt had to say.

"Well, I don't know if you know, but one of our previous enemies has joined McKinley, and we want to know if he is trust worthy before we try to convince him to join glee club," Kurt started.

"I was aware, but I don't see my relevance in this," she hissed.

"Well that's where you come in, at the trust worthy part, we want you to try and get him to turn against us, please," Rachel was nervous for no apparent reason.

"What's in it for me, a deal requires both ends to be satisfied," Sue chuckled darkly. Kurt was very glad that Mr Shue had no idea what the glee club was planning, there was no way he would allow it.

"Well, if he does betray us then... you can keep him, use him against us, make us suffer," Kurt bribed her.

Sue narrowed her eyes and a crooked smile split across her face, "deal,"

Sebastian sat in Mr Shue's office, fidgeting with a button on his shirt. Mr Shue's office was very bland and boring, there was nothing unique about it. In front of Sebastian sat the man himself behind a rather large desk that simply had a computer and a bunch of unmarked essays. Not that Sebastian could blame the man, he could barely stick writing one, never mind marking thirty of them. "Okay, I know you are new to McKinley but it is generally a rule here that when a new student arrives that has had issues with the law, no matter how far back in the past, that all of their teachers are notified. I just happen to be the teacher that was assigned to make you a whale of this," Mr Shue explained with an impassive face.

"Yes, sir," Sebastian replied, not giving Mr Shue any hints as to how he felt.

"There is also a guidance teacher just down the hall, her name is Mrs Pillsbury and I am sure she would be more than happy to help you and give advice if you ever need it," Mr Shue continued. Sebastian just nodded to signal he had accepted this, "though I must say, I was fairly surprised when I read your file, I just hope you don't feel the need to do it again," Mr Shue told him.

"I won't, sir," Sebastian's face held no emotion.

"Good to know, and you can rest assured knowing that the teachers in this school cannot, by law, tell anyone of your past, it's confidential," Mr Shue added.

"Thank you sir," Sebastian replied with a slight smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Not a problem, and also, Coach Sylvester was looking for you earlier, I wouldn't keep her waiting, you are free to go," Mr Shue dismissed him. Sebastian was concerned about Mr Shue knowing almost everything about him but he was also confused as to why the coach wanted to see him. He rose from his chair and left the office, with angst lingering in his chest. He just hoped that Mr Shue would keep go his word and not tell the glee club of Sebastian's past. For Mr Shue's own sake, because Sebastian's dad would not go easy on him, even if Sebastian begged him to.

Once again Sebastian found himself sitting down in a teachers office. However there was something funny about the Coach he was sitting in front of. She had short blonde hair and a glare that could seriously maim or kill. Her whole temperament was nasty, from the frown on her face down to the very way she spoke. In all honesty, she scared Sebastian out of his wits. "All right newbie, you might have heard of me, I am coach Sylvester," she introduced herself.

Sebastian sat perked upright in his the chair that faced her desk. He fidgeted with his trousers and didn't dare look away from his lap. She terrified him, "yes, ma'am," he whispered.

"You know, you aren't as evil and cocky as the glee club made you seem, where did all of your confidence go?" Sue snorted as she leant back into her chair.

"I don't know, ma'am," Sebastian stuttered hesitantly. Did the glee club hate him that much that they would talk about him to teachers? Not that he could blame them.

"Hmm, never the less, could be of use to me, you see we have a common enemy," she began, Sebastian glanced up to see her staring intently at him, "the glee club, I want your help in bringing it down,"

Sebastian was stuck, he didn't know what to do, he really had tried to turn over a new leaf, but saying no to this woman could mean certain death for him. Panic set in, Sebastian had to calm himself with a few deep breaths before he replied. He wasn't willing to give up all that he had worked for, he wasn't going to demolish all the bridges he had worked to build. He needed to be brave, he sucked in a breath and replied, "no thank you ma'am," his voice quivered and blood drained from his face.

"What was that, crab?" She glared at him from underneath her furrowed brows.

"I-I said no thank you ma'am," Sebastian told her a little louder than before, he was regaining his confidence.

"Well done," she snorted.

Sebastian was confused, "pardon Mrs?"

"You passed the glee clubs trust for unnecessary loyalty," she snorted.

Sebastian felt his blood boil, had they really put him to the test, even when he hadn't wanted to join their stupid singalong club? "Thank you ma'am," Sebastian may have been angry, but he wouldn't ever disrespect someone like Sue. She was too powerful and sure of herself.

"No problem, now get out of my office whilst I make your life a living hell," she spat. Sebastian nodded and sprinted out of her room with unnecessary haste. However, he ran straight into Blaine.