Jyugo X Inmate (Fem) Reader!!: Curious

Hajime opened the cell door without a knock, unlike Seitaro, who knocks before entering your cell. "Your medicine. Take it." He demanded.

You just sat at the one small table in the middle of your cell, continuing to read. You held up a hand, implying for him to give it to you. "Ya lazy ass..." he mumbled under his breath as he dropped the two (least favorite color) pills in your palm. He also placed a single glass of water on the table and stood patently to make sure you swallowed the pills.

"Hajime." Your voice said after swallowing the pills with a gulp of water.

"Whaaaaat." He groaned just as he was about to leave.

"Why can't I be with the other inmates..?" You said looking down at your crossed legs.

He sighed, "Listen kid, I know it must be tough having a lonely cell like this but understand all of the other inmates are male. We're only doing this to protect you." He said.

"So you don't trust us? That stings." An attractive voice that was like music to your ears filled the cell from behind Hajime.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"

"You looked off, Hajime." A high-pitched voice chirped.

"Yeah man, just lookin' out for ya." A deeper voice added.

"I DONT NEED YOUR CONCERN" he yelled after bopping the four in the head leaving a bump.

One red eye, one green eye. So beautiful, you thought. You blushed at his attractive face with the feeling of butterflies and freedom in your stomach. The boy didn't smile nor wave. He just...stared at you through the bars of your cell, studying you. The other three took notice of your clothing. You didn't have on a traditional inmate uniform because you were in-between sizes. The smaller sizes either give your a rash while the larger sizes hang loose exposing a part of your chest. Therefore, you had a black tight crop top, gray denim shorts, a hoodie jacket, black thigh-highs, and black converse. "Hajime who's this angel?" A boy with a long braid and a hat wrapped his hands around the bars and leaned in.

"None of your business!" Hajime growled with a tick mark.

"Hey kid, you look a bit skinny. When was the last time you ate?" The larger boy asked.

I just blinked twice at him while giving a side look. "Numbers 11, 15, 69, and 25, you best get your asses to your comfy little cell before I beat the shit outta ya." Hajime threatened.

With that, they ran off screaming in fear. "Scary." You said purposefully with a slight lisp.

"Seitaro will be here in a few to give you your lunch." The bald gorilla informed after closing and locking your cell door.

    "Number 15? Why do you wanna know about him?"

"He seems interesting, that's all." You replied to Seitaro.

"I don't know if I should even tell you anything..." He looked to the side in thought.

"Seitaro, it's not like I'm gonna kidnap him." You retorted.

He gave up and placed himself sitting down across from you while you ate your sandwich. "The name of No. 15 is Jyugo. He's been in jail all his life. In fact, I'm pretty sure he doesn't even have much of a family. Anyway, he's an escape artist. He can escape anything that has a way out."

"How often does he try to break out?"

"A few times everyday. He says it's a hobby since he's not good at anything else."

Jyugo. Number 15...

Time skip
     It was your turn to train with Yamato. All you could think about was Jyugo. His hair, his body, his eyes... "No. 31!"

"H-huh!" You stuttered.

"Try to keep up! Those legs can surely speed you up more than that! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA" the loud man yelled as the two of you ran on the prison track field.

All of a sudden, you were grabbed and someone covered your mouth. Jyugo! "Sup, I know training with Yamato can be a challenge..." He said and he took his hand off your pink lips. "We should be safe if we walk down that way." He pointed.

You nodded and followed the boy. "So, what's your name?"

"Y/n."

"Y/n...that's a pretty cute name."

"Th-thanks..." you blushed.

"My name is Jy-"

"I know. Seitaro told me about you." Jyugo nodded in understanding as the two of you continued walking.

"Y/n," Jyugo started, "when I saw you in your cell...and- you saw me..." He hesitated, "Did you...feel something?" He looked you in the eyes.

"The feeling of butterflies in your stomach. Feeling safe...completed." You purses your lips, "Love." You whispered the last part.

Jyugo looked at you with wide eyes and sweat-dropped. You giggled with a blush. He doesn't know what to do, you thought, but luckily, I do. You grabbed his face tight and pulled his face to yours and connecting your lips. Being experienced, you moved your lips softly against his with your eyes closed, enjoying his flavor.

Kiss, Jyugo thought, a kiss! Uno told me about this and I saw it in one of Nico's animes'! We're kissing! My first kiss!

Jyugo slowly melted into the kiss while unintentionally wrapping his hands around your waist.