Kenshirou X Guard (Fem) Reader!!: Dog Vs Doll

"What is it now, 634?"

"You won't believe what I heard the mutt say about you, doll face." He cocked his head through the bars as he sat against the cold wall.

You grunted, "Supervisor Yozakura has the right to express any kind of opinion he has about me. I am his inferior..." Knowing that the attractive supervisor spoke about you made your heart skip a beat.

"He thinks he's a better fighter than you." His deep, rusty voice spat.

"It's good for him to think that. All that does is increase his confidence. Even though he lost to Supervisor Suguroku, I couldn't hold a candle to his skill level." Your voice cracked, thinking of other bad things he could've said.

"If I had to place a bet for a fight against you and the dog, my cash would go to you."

You gasped at his statement of fact. "How do I know he even said that? Do I even dare trust your words?"

"I have nothing better to do. What could I possibly get for lying to you about his words? I don't find happiness in lying anyways...I'm already exposed enough to lie about anything." He was right.

He exposed his flames to everyone at the New Years Tournament. You decided to trust him. "Tell me, why are you telling me this? To make me feel bad? To decrease my self-esteem? Or maybe you're just begging for a nice ass-whoopin'."

634 shivered at your last threat, knowing the damage you could cause with your both your twin blades and your bare fists. "No particular reason. Just somethin' I thought you might wanna know..."

You sighed and nodded. "I see. Thanks for telling me...I guess. You want any more books, Musashi?" He gasped at his name being heard from your feminine voice.

"N-no...thank you but why did you call me by my name and not my Cell ID?"

"It just seemed appropriate." You said while walking off to the break room.

You walked back to the break room, angry and clenching your fists. It made you mad that your supervisor said such things. Yes, he is extremely attractive but you could easily mess up that pretty little face of his. Yamato was the first to notice your uneasiness. "Y/n," him speaking your name put the room in silence, "are you alright? You seem tense."

"I'm fine. Just a little pissed, that's all."

"Of what? Did 634 get your attention for nothing?" Kenshirou's smooth voice asked.

"Tch."

"What's with the sudden attitude?" He snapped.

"Yo, Hitoshi." You said, ignoring your supervisor's question.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"I'm gonna go to the Training Grounds. I already did my rounds." You said before leaving the room.

"Y/n." Yamato's voice spoke. "Do you mind if I tag along?"

"There's no need. You're about as healthy as it gets, Yamato." You snapped and speed-walked to the changing room.

    You changed into a black sports bra and black adidas sweatpants with converse. You tied your long hair up in a high pony and you grabbed your twin wooden training swords. When you walked outside, no one was there. Good. You decided to run a couple of times around the track before you started to actually train your sword techniques.