Rock X Tomboy (Fem) Reader!!: jerk!

You watched the screen intently as your hands pressed the buttons needed to defeat your opponent. Seeing that your character was about to defeat the opponent, you bit your lip with anticipation. Your hands started to hit the buttons harder while the opponent was almost dead. Defeating this boss level will give you the high score. You saw that the boss was gathering energy to give you a blow that'll definitely wipe out your character. A smirk grew on your face as you prepared to dodge it. "BOO!" A voice yelled as hands grabbed your shoulders.

You shrieked in surprise. With that scare, your hands flew off the controls. The boss annihilated you. Your heart dropped all the way to your toes as the words 'YOU DIED' in red appeared on the screen. The reflection on the screen of the person behind you caught your eye. "You..." You growled.

"Me?" He replied innocently.

You turned around to see Rock. "I WAS GOING TO HAVE THE HIGH SCORE YOU ASS"

Rock snickered confidently and folded his arms over his chest. "Oh?"

"I'M GOING TO HAVE TO START THE ENTIRE GAME OVER"

He gasped dramatically, "Whaaat? Poor little you is going to have to start your game over?" He said with sarcasm in every word.

"Ugh! It took me forever to get to the boss level!!"

"My, my, what a face." Rock laughed and squeezed your cheeks, only making you angrier.

You slapped his hands away from you. "Don't touch me."

"Tch. You take everything so seriously, Y/n." He rolled his eyes and turned around on his heels and started walking off.

"What?!" You screamed with a tick mark visible in your forehead, "You only showed up here just to make me mad?!"

"Ha! You're too full of yourself." He turned his head to reveal a more serious face. "I came here to apply for a job, but there's no one at the counter." He pointed a thumb in the direction of the empty counter.

"Ugh! I hate you so much!"

"I'll take the compliment, tuuts." He said before he opened the door and walked out of the arcade.

You cursed him over your breath before grabbing your backpack and storming out of the arcade, yourself.

"I swear, Hitoshi, he's so annoying!" You said to your cross-dressing friend.

"Why don't you just avoid him?"

You groaned in stress, "That's going to be difficult because he's in all of my classes!" You planted your face onto your friends chest as he began to stroke your hair in attempt to calm you.

"Try making friends with him. I'm sure once you really get to know him, he'll be super nice!"

"That's not gonna happen. Ever since Pre-School he literally does everything in his power to just annoy me." You muffled in your friends chest.

"Awe..." Hitoshi said in sympathy.

"And he sits behind me in first period. Even the teachers always find a way to pair me with him!" You threw yourself onto Hitoshi's bed.

"I don't know what to tell you, Y/n." He gave you a weak smile and shrugged.

"I hate him so much..."

A pair of soft lips placed on yours. Strong hands rubbed on your body as you kissed back, wrapping your arms instinctively around their neck. You moaned as the kiss got more passionate. The pair of lips moved off to your neck. Your fingers tangled into their hair that felt soft to the touch. The feeling felt right. The person pulled away to tug their shirt off, revealing a perfect build. Your eyes traced his abs on his smooth skin. When he pulled his shirt over his head you saw his face and you were speechless. It was Rock.

You awoke breathless. Your heart was beating so fast and you felt a heavy blush on your face.

It was...only a dream, Y/n, you told yourself.

"Rock..." You said out loud.

You hate that name. You hate that boy. But...do you really?

Shakily, you walked into your classroom. You were tired, pale, and nervous. You couldn't go back to sleep after that dream...you were thinking of it all night. Without greeting Hitoshi, like you do every morning, you just quietly sat in your desk next to him.

Suddenly, you felt your hair being pulled from behind you. Knowing exactly who it was, your face immediately flamed up. You turned around with an angry face, trying to cover up your heavy blush. "I-I said don't touch me!" You snapped and then immediately turned back around.

Rock kicked your desk once. "You look like a wreck." He commented.

You ignored his comment and gripped the ends of your shirt. A paper ball hit you in the back of the head. "Just leave me alone, okay!" You stammered as turned your head slightly.

Rock seemed surprised by your sudden outburst. He poked your back with a pencil eraser. "What's up with you, today?" He asked while you refused to look at him. "Usually in the mornings you cuss me out or step on my foot." After that, the bell rang.

      Well, you did it. You made it through the day. After first period, Rock decided to leave you alone for the rest of the day. Until now.

You were walking home with your head down. Gripping your books you reminisced the dream you had about... Rock. Your heartbeat started to echo in your ears as you continued your thoughts. It wasn't until a male voice called out your name that snapped you out of your own world. You turned around to see him. The last person you wanted to see right now. Your face immediately lit up as he ran to catch up with you. "Hey...is everything ok?" He asked.

"E-eh?! Why would y-you care?!... j-jerk!"

"You just didn't seem like yourself today. Did something happen?" He got closer to you.

"No! No! Nothing happened!" You yelled and turned around to run away, but Rock grabbed your wrist.

"Y/n..." He started.

Your eyes widened. "I...care about you. I know you hate me, but still. I want to... be there for you..."

You looked at him to see him staring right back at you. In one swift motion, you threw your backpack and dropped your books to the ground. You grabbed Rock's face, and kissed his lips.