Granted

The surrounding Seraphim walked away in disappointment. One of them told Sorey to lead the girl away, before anything bad happens. You could almost see tears swelling up in the girl's eyes.

"We should go tell gramps." Mikleo prompted.

"Y-Yeah." You turned and slumped towards gramps' house.

You and Mikleo walked silently up the green hills. You snuck a glance at the girl and saw Sorey escorting her to his house.

"You're not thinking of anything reckless are you?" Mikleo said over his shoulder.

"Define reckless." You said blandly.

"If you wanna help, just say it. You've never been the type to just let someone go like that."

You let out a sigh. Then smiled, because he was right...

13:00
[Gramps's house]
"How could you be so reckless!?" Gramps scolded Sorey, who was kneeling on the mat.

"S-Sorry, but, I just couldn't leave her there." Sorey replied weakly.

You couldn't stop thinking about her. She said something about the world below, being in a danger of some sort. You wondered if there was anyway to help her.

"The thing is, she can't see seraphim." You muttered.

"Hm!? You intend to further interfere with her!? Y/N!" Gramps turned his attention to you.

"No, I..." You tried to speak.

"I understand that you boys are just trying to be kind-hearted, but humans are not welcome in our realm."

"Then why did you give us the Celestial Record?" Sorey retorted. "A book which details an era in which both humans and Seraphim coexisted."

"We were able to talk to the humans through gifted humans known as mediums." You added on.

"What they're trying to say, is that if an era like that existed..." Mikleo said while holding his chin.

"Then why can't we bring it back?" Gramps continued.

Sorey nodded with determination burning in his eyes.

"The past is the past. Something like that would be nearly impossible." Gramps rasped.

"But, old man-" You tried to say.

"Besides, that era was a very long time ago."

"S-Still." Sorey gritted his teeth.

"Enough!" Gramps bellowed. "The girl will leave in 3 days, understood?"

"Yes gramps." Sorey said in defeat.

"Well, that's that. I'm gonna go sleep." You said in conclusion as you walked out.

Sorey and Mikleo stood up and followed.

"Mikleo." Gramps called. "A little talk."

Mikleo stayed in while you and Sorey left.