The Festival

You begin to read the winds that passed through the back alley-ways...

"I-I'm sorry!" A high-pitched and raspy voice screamed.

That's..!

"Who are you people!?" Another voice asked.

He seemed to be laying on the ground with... a seraph next to him. That's Sorey and Mikleo!

"The Scattered Bones." A voice answered.

That same person held a knife to the fox hellion's neck.

"Scattered Bones?" You mumbled.

Alisha moved your hand off her mouth.

"The Scattered Bones is a nationwide assassins guild." She spoke quietly and softly, so as not to alert the enemy. "We should confront them." Alisha began to turn the corner but you grappled her waist and held her tight.

"No. The fox hellion from Aroundight Forest is there. It seems that hellion is a member of the assassins guild." You whispered.

"A hellion in an assassins guild??" Alisha said in shock.

"It's no surprise. After all, assassins kill for money, that alone can create enough malevolence for hellionisation."

"The contract is still active Lunarre." The one with a knife held to the fox hellion's neck spoke. "Besides, we don't harm bystanders."

"You... contract... assassins guild..." Sorey said. "You intend to kill someone, don't you."

"Well aren't you a bright one." Another assassin wearing the same uniform and mask appeared behind Sorey.

"Although you assaulted one of our members, we'll let you off the hook." The assassins took away the fox hellion and fled.

You turned the corner.

"Don't let them get away!" Sorey tried standing.

"No, we have to stay here. If that fox hellion is that strong, who knows how strong his comrades are." Mikleo ordered.

"Ah, so it IS you two." You smiled. Alisha hugged your arm and hid behind it.

Sorey and Mikleo turned around.

"Y/N!" Sorey beamed.

"Yo." You laughed.

"Theres the runaway airhead." Mikleo said.

"Shut up moistball." You grinned.

"Shut up, that's not even a real insult!!"

"Well now it is."

"Alisha?" Sorey saw Alisha and walked up to her. "Is that you?"

"Sorey." Alisha sparkled.

"Alright let's get this romantic reunion out of the way, Alisha and I are late for the festival."

"O-Oh, yes, we must hurry." Alisha grabbed your hand.

"Cool, that's exactly where we're headed." Sorey said.