CHAPTER ○ 4

Seungkwan

When lunch arrived I had slowly put my stuff away. Keyword; Slowly. I wasn't in the mood to eat as my heart kept dying a little more as the question and possibilities kept running through my mind.

What if he doesn't love me anymore?

Letting out a breathe I hadn't realized I was holding I let my head fall on the table, "has he talked to you yet?" I heard joshua ask, I didn't even budge and gave a mumbled answered of "no"

"I hope he realizes he's being a total duck, I mean your his boyfriend for fuck sake!" I heard Jihoon burst and I lifted my head with a shrugg.

"For all I know he doesn't even love me anymo-"

"Don't say that"

"Well hell sorry if it hurts me to see him look that way at others! Especially girls! What if I was just some failed experiment?!" I screamed, tears pricking at the corners of my eyes.

I stood up quickly and stormed out of the cafeteria not looking back knowing I had gained people's attention. Good, maybe I caught his attention too.

As I walked out I bumped into one of the girls I've seen him around lately, I tried alking past but she grabbed my arm but hid it "you're right, you were just some failed experiment. A little game." She scoffed and walked off, I let a tear fall not long I wiped it off refusing to cry over some jerk.

Now I'm not one to judge quickly but it just all fit.

It all made sense if you put it together, he been pushing me away for time with her or he'll probably someone else too. I shook my head.

Just some failed experiment

Some stupid game

I just wanted to go home and possibly cry my heart out to my mom, and that's what I was doing. Leaving everything at school as I made my way home too feel my mom hug me protectively and tell me it was all okay.

-

Once I got home I shut the door; "mom?" I questioned, my voice shaky and patchy. I heard rustling around upstairs and watched as she came downstairs with a shocked expression.

"What are you doing home so early and why are your eyes? Hun, who made you cry? What's wrong? Tell mama" she cooed as she hugged me, and that's exactly what I did.

I cried my fricking heart out and told her it all.

--

POOR BOO OMF WHY DO I WRITE THESE THINGS
Anyways hope ur enjoying it even if the chapters are really short ;~;