CHAPTER ○ 7

Seungkwan

We got ready - well, I got ready- to go and made sure I didn't look like I was crying, I refuse to show weakness today outside of my house.

I got my shoes on and slipped on the pale pink hoodie on again, yeah he's not getting it back the jerk. We walked out of my house and started walking because believe it or not he actually responded with "yeah be there soon"

As I was walking I felt like I was gonna puke, faint and just fall over my legs were shaking and I hung my head the whole walk there, maybe he'd finally end it. Maybe he'd end us.

I didn't even realize we made it there until Joshua was holding the door open for me with a smile and I returned his smile with a small one. I walked in and looked around for Hansol, I didn't see him yet so I just followed Joshua to a seat and took the inside seat of the booth.

Everytime the door bell rung signaling there was another customer I flinched and looked up, Joshua had decided to try and get me something to eat and drink and the damn bell rung again only this time I saw Hansol and of course, he just couldn't come alone, he brought Seungcheol.

He saw me and I quickly looked down and honestly, I thought I was prepared but I wasn't. He took the seat beside me, wow, and looked and me "is it okay if I brought Seungcheol?" He asked and I just gave a shrugg.

Seungcheol sat down awkwardly and I saw Joshua come back with a muffin and some tea and saw they had arrived and just took took a seat beside the oldest of us and handed me my food.

"T-thank hyung" I mumbled and didn't know what to say; it was awkward as hell.

Joshua hummed in response then glared at seungcheol when he had tried flirting and just stood up dragging the older out of there; "we'll leave you to be and Hansol don't do anything stupid!" He called before leaving with seungcheol to get out of out hair.  Kinda wished at least Joshua would have stayed.

"So. . .you wanted to meet up?" He asked and I nodded; "and if you want you can keep the sweater, it looks better on you anyway" I started to choke on my drink coughing a little.

Why was he complimenting me know?; "um o-okay, and y-yeah I just thought maybe we could hang out or something." I said looking at him and I felt my throat swell up as I felt like crying again.

I saw him  hesitate; "o-oh um I don't know i-im kinda busy tod-"

"Okay fuck it fine because when are you not!? What's the point on dating me if I barely see you?! Am I just some littke game you think you can play with when YOU have the time for me?! I'm so sick of this! Obviously I'm just another failed experiment becaude clearly there must be someone else right? I'm so sick of excuses! All I get this morning is a fucking 'hey' and you didn't even bother trying to come see me yesterday at school! Don't tell me I'm overreacting because wouldn't anyone react like this! You've fucking broken me so much Hansol and I can't deal with it anymore! I just want my old Hansol back, the one that actually cared"  I said and I couldn't stop the tears from forming and falling this time; and  he didn't even look hurt. He just looked shocked.

He tried reaching out to touch my cheek and sighed but I slapped his hand away; "don't touch me"

"I'm sorry, I do care I just-iv"

"You've what Hansol? And obviously your not sorry! You obviously don't care! Maybe - maybe we should just stop" I said furiously rubbing my eyes.

"Im guess we should, because clearly you can't understand that I am busy and I don't need to be around you 24 fucking 7 Seungkwan. Clearly you don't have any trust in me."

I hung my head and shook it "how am I supposed to trust someone NEVER see Hansol!  I don't request 24/7 but at least once in a while!"

He stod up making the table shake a little; "is guess this is what failed experiments look like" he spat and left and I ended up letting it all out and my heart sank.

I heard the bell for the door ring and heard joshua run to me and sit down beside me pulling me into him; "I'm sorry I thought I'd go okay" he said

"I-its not your fault hyung I-its okay he's just a d-d-ick" I said still rubbing my eyes.

I guess this is what failed experiments look like.

--

Wow rude