CHAPTER ○ 12

3rd P.O.V

Seungkwan was skipping; again. All the skipping only started this year due to a certain event, his mom was currently in his room trying to convince him but nothing was working.

"Honey please? You've missed so much already! Summer vacation starts soon meaning no school for almost two months"

"Eomma please stop. . ." He whispered, his voice fragile and cracking as he his his face with his blanket, "change my schools if you want me to go so badly"

His mother sighed to herself, yes she felt he was overreacting but she didnt want to make anything worse so she kept it to herself.

"I'll drive you in, if you really cannot stay I'll come get you and you can stay at work with me, yea?" Seungkwan lifted his hesd from out of the blanket to look at his mother.

"P-promise?" He asked, his voice still shaking.

"Promise" woth a smile she stood up and helped her son out of bed, "lets get you cleaned up and get some food into you" she said ruffling his fluffy hair and left his room shutting his door.

He sighed and slowly started looking for his uniform, after finding it he got dressed and threw a hoodie over top

'Hope this hides it' he thought to himself and found his phone, after turning it on he saw all of the messages he got.

32 missed calls, Joshua probably.

56 missed texts

2 voicemails.

He let them be and decided to just remove them so they wouldnt bother him anymore and got ready for the days before walking downstairs and smiling softly at his mother.

"Smells good" he lied, he used to love his mothers cooking but now, now he had no appetite for anything. He felt like he was overreacting but he didnt know how to react.

He felt sick of making scenes, wanting the attention off of him for a while as he tried to figure everything out.

"I'll take it for lunch instead" he  grabbed a container and put it in and heard his mother sigh, she walked out all dressed up for work and they walked out to her car.

Seungkwan put his bag at his feet along with his mothers purse and looked out the window, watching them pass everything as his mind kept going back to Hansol; everything thats happened. He wants to forget him.

Once arrived, he opened his door and next thing he knew, he hunched over and held his stomach as he vomitted beside his mother's car, his eyes stung with the tears from the empty puking.

He fell to his knees, a scene being created when he heard all the students watching him and his mom coming over to him and rubbing his back.

"Shh its okay hun, let  it out."

Seungkwan started crying all over again, his chest -and stomach- hurt, a strong stinging and stabbing pain evident as he rubbed furiously at his eyes wanting everything to just stop.

He heard Joshua calling his name while running to him and pushing past the crowd.

"Everyone Leave!" Joshua yelled, glaring at the crowd then kneeling beside Seungkwan, "hey, shh. . .what happened?" He knew Joshua didnt mean what happened with Hansol, he meant what happened right there.

"I-i-i ju-just. . ." He tried, but threw up once more as his crying worsened.

"I'll take him to the hospital." His mother said and got Johsua to help him to lay in the backseat of the car, she drove off driving slowly bot wanting to make him feel worse.

She stopped at a light and looked at him through the mirror;

"Were almost there okay? Just hang in there honey" she said driving again once the light turned green.

-

Poor boo he keeps having to go back jfc im mean but yee nothings gonna be wrong with him really and I SWEAR HANSOL ISNT TRYING TO BE A MEGA JERKS FOWNFIENFKFN