{Dear Diary}

Jk's p. o. v.

"--Dear diary"

Staring at the blank page I closed my diary feeling empty. Nothing exciting has happened for the past few months. It's all the same...

I thought deeply about my past.

Noona was always there for me...
"Jungkook, say 'ahh'" I remember when we were little, she used to feed me, we used to play together. When others were bullying me she stood up for me... Even though we aren't many years apart it feels like she's moved too fast and I'm still stuck in the same place... Thinking about old memories.

Now... We live in the same apartment... I thought this was an opportunity for us to get closer, but it seems like she's only getting away...

______________________________________

"Jungkook, I'm going to the store", I heard y/n say. I was about to ask her if I could go with her but it might be kind of weird.

"Can I come with you? " I asked quietly, slightly looking at her.

Why did I do that?

"Sure" y/n said with that cold expression of hers... Does she not want me with her?

(a/n - jk wore this)

Your p. o. v.

Strange. Jungkook is acting weird. He hasn't spoke the whole time. At least it wasn't awkward... Somehow.

Maybe we should spend more time together... Living together with Jungkook made me think that we would get closer but as days pass he doesn't seem to like communicating with me... Maybe we should go somewhere tomorrow..?

Jk's p. o. v.

I was waiting for noona to start a conversation. I looked up at the sky. Looks like it's going to rain.
We got into the store.

"Noona, what are we buying?"
"Just some stuff for lunch, you want something?" she asked looking at me.
"No, but noona, why are you so quiet?"

Two couples passed by from where we were standing, separating me and y/n.

She looked frustrated. And I was tired.

We got all the stuff that we needed and headed to the cashier.

I paid for everything even though y/n refused and wanted to pay it herself.

I carried more bags than her since I was a lot stronger.

Your p. o. v.

Okay, I am going to ask Jungkook if he wants to go out somewhere tomorrow.

"Jungkook"
"Hm?" he looked at me confused
"What do you think about we go somewhere tomorrow? Maybe picnic will do?"
"Y/n, don't you think it's going to rain?"
"I don't think it will..." I was now sad.
"But if it doesn't, we can go on a picnic!" he quickly answered.
"Mh!" I nodded.

When we got home it was already 3 pm.

Jungkook's p. o. v.

I helped noona prepare the lunch. It was kinda fun and I enjoyed it.

We both ate, y/n, knowing her clumsiness, spilled a bit of water. Aigo, what a mess.

Since we both had much free time, because of the holiday, we decided to watch some movies together.

(505 words)