×So×Far×Away×

After that all of them went home...
Even Jungkook and y/n.
There was a bit of awkwardness about the whole situation and it was already getting dark.

"I've given up! I'm sick of feeling!", rang Jungkook's phone. They both, y/n and Jungkook, turned their head to where the sound was coming from. Jungkook reached to grab it and to see who is calling.

"It's Yoongi", is what Jungkook said before picking up.

"Hello..."
"Hey Jungkook. Uhm, well, could you give me your noona for a second?"
"Yeah, sure Yoongi." Jungkook was confused.
Jungkook now gave the phone to y/n.

"Yes?"
Yoongi then answered "Hey, y/n"
"Hello."
"I was thinking, how long does your holiday last?"
"Hmm, I don't know, but I'll start working in 5 days or so"
"I see...", he said, "So are you free tomorrow?"
"Yeah I am..." is Yoongi asking her out?
"Well I thought about going to the arcade and if you'd like to come with me..."
"Mhm, sure, I would love that." Y/n said with a smile on her face. Jungkook looked angry. (lol)

And so in about an hour Y/n left with Yoongi out.
But what about Jungkook? Jungkook, of course, was curious. So he called Taehyung and asked him to meet in the cafe next to the arcade. He was up to something...

Taehyung arrived. They both met there in 5 minutes or so. They ordered some cake and juice.

''So!'' Jungkook yelled loudly and stood up. Taehyung did the same. People around the cafe starred at them. Jungkook and Taehyung just left money and ran out very embarrassed.

''Phew'' Jungkook said and looked at Taehyung. They both started laughing.

''Uhm, Jungkook, so...'' Taehyung asked with serious expression, ''Why did you call me out like that?''

''Well...'' Jungkook said before grabbing Taehyung's hand and leading him inside the arcade.

''Look!!!'' They both hide behind a wall and Jungkook points to where Y/n and Yoongi are.

''O-oh... Let's go and say hi!!'' Taehyung said before moving from the position they were in. But Jungkook quickly grabbed him and said "No!! Tae, let's spy on them!" Taehyung made a sad face but agreed.

Time passed. Y/n and Yoongi decided to go home. They got out of the building. Taehyung saw that and told Jungkook. "Jungkook I think they're-"

"Hey!!!" They heard a strict voice coming from their left.
They both turned around and it was a police officer who said that. "What are you doing here?!!!"

Taehyung's p.o.v.

What does he want from us? Someone must have called the police!

"Jungkook?", said Y/n...  They saw us!!!!!! Ah! No time for this!!

I grabbed Jungkook's hand and we quickly ran away. Jungkook asked me why I was smiling and I admitted that it was pretty funny! We ran over to Seokjin and Namjoon's apartment and they let us stay the night.

(A/N ahhggg sorry guys!!!! I really had a writer's block and I couldn't write anything.. I still can't and I don't think this is good enough.. Still... T^T wahh sorry... Also there is so many reads oh god.. I don't deserve it... Anyways I'm writing something new hehe oops! That was a secret! XD anyways, I'll be writing that new thing and it will be very long so.... >~< I also have another new thing... Hehh.. And another!! Yup... Sudden ideas.. ^^; I guess I'll see ya guys then... Sorry again!<3)