•L•o•s•t•

--Jungkook waited for y/n to get out of the bathroom, but it seemed to be taking forever.--

"Y/n! Come on, how long am I going to wait for you?" Jungkook shouted.

Y/n gave him no answer.

Jungkook started knocking on the door.

"Yeah, I'm coming!", y/n answered.

"Gosh, don't scare me like that!" Jungkook answered in a sign of relief.

5 more minutes pass and y/n still doesn't seem to get out of the bathroom.

"Y/N please..."

No answer.

"Y/N!"

Again no answer.

Jungkook quickly opened the door only to see an empty bathroom with nobody in it.

"Where the hell is y/n?!" Jungkook thought.

He quickly ran out and searched around the building. She was nowhere to be found.

But the younger boy did not want to go back to where the others were without Y/n. He called her name, shouted, yelled, again, no answer. Jungkook started panicking. Yet again, no sign of her.

"What if she got out? No way, I would have seen her...", Jungkook thought.

"What if she got kidnapped?" Jungkook got scared of just the thought and he was about to call the police, when...

"Jungkook!" Jungkook heard high pitched voice calling him.
He turned around and it was Jimin and the others.

"Where's Y/n?" Taehyung asked.
"I don't..." Jungkook mumbled under his breath.
"Jungkook, what happened?" Jimin put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder, making Jungkook face him.
"Jimin, I think I lost Y/n..."
"OM-" Taehyung covered his own mouth with hands. "I think I know where she is!"
"What?" Jungkook asked.

They all went to where Taehyung would lead them and at the end...

"Why are we in front of Hoseok's house?" Seokjin asked.
"Because Hoseok once told me something, but told me not to tell anyone, so I will not" Taehyung laughed, as weird as he is, but the others were just confused.

"Let's go" Jungkook said and took a step forward.
They all started walking and then rang the bell that was there.

They got in since the door was unlocked and nobody answered.

When they entered everything seemed pretty normal.

Except...

"Hoseok!" Jungkook yelled.
No answer. All of them went upstairs where Hokseok's room was and opened the door slowly.

What they just saw was the thing none of them expected.

"Noona!!" Jungkook yelled and quickly walked closer to her.
Y/n was blindfold and tied up to a chair. There was also something covering her mouth.
"Did Hoseok do this to you? What did he do?" Jungkook seemed mad. He untied y/n and took her blindfold off. Then he ripped off the thing that was covering her mouth.
Y/n breathed heavily.

"He did nothing, I swear." she said.
"Noona, don't be scared to tell me." Jungkook was very angry.
"No, it's actually very embarrassing..."
"What?!"

In that moment Hoseok walked in with a plate full of chocolate chip cookies.
"W-What is going on in here?!" Hoseok asked.
"Oh, you tell me what is going on, why is y/n at your place?"
Hoseok started blushing.

"I just had some questions..." he said, still embarrassed.
"Y/n!" Jungkook turned to y/n.
"Huh, right... Hoseok asked me how he can attract Jimin and I said that I don't know, but he didn't believe me so he kept on asking me and yeah, now you're here."

Jimin started blushing as well. Hoseok, now very, very embarrassed dropped the plate and ran out of the room.
"Is this true...?" Jimin asked y/n.
Y/n nodded, while still sitting on that chair.