¦R A I N¦

Jk's p. o. v.

While we both were into the movie the rain started pouring.
I hope it's just a little rain.

The film ended, it was good.

"I'm going to take a shower now, Kookie"
Kookie? Did y/n just call me Kookie..?
"Okay y/n."

Your p. o. v.

The rain seems to be pouring really hard. Maybe we could go have a picnic the other day…

I remember when Jungkook was little. He used to be scared of the lightning.

Hah, he really has grown a lot.

---After they both finished their showers they both went to sleep. Outside was stormy and very windy. Both of them couldn't fall asleep. But then in the middle of the night---

"N-Noona... "
I suddenly heard Jungkook I turned my head to see him standing in front of my bed.
"Jungkook, what's the matter?"

In that moment the lightning stroked. I remembered small Jungkookie trembling on the sound of it.

Jungkook's eyes widen.
"You can't sleep either… " he says
"Yeah… The rain seems to be pouring really hard." feeling frustrated I said
"I guess we aren't having picnic after all…"
"That's fine, we can go somewhere else… Anyways, Jungkook why did you come here?"
"Well, noona, you see… "

Knock knock

Jk's p. o. v.

What the... Who is knocking at this hour??

"I'll go get it" I said starting to walk towards the door
Y/n grabbed my hand saying "Wait, I'm going with you"

We both were in front of the door sweating nervously.
I unlocked the door and slowly started to open it.

"Jungkook!"
I heard a voice. A rather familiar voice.
The person pushed and the door went open.
My eyes widened. It was Jimin, with his hair soaking wet and his clothes were wet as well.

"Jimin!! What happened!?" I said, slowly closing and locking the door

Jimin wasted no time talking. Instead he ran inside and sat on the couch.

"Jungkook, I didn't know what to do!"

He said looking afraid. But of what?

"Okay, Jimin, first, what happened?"

"I was casually trying to sleep but then I heard some noise in my house, I was too scared to check what that was, thinking it's only wind or something, but then I heard that noise again. Then again. I didn't know what to do."

Okay, this idiot, I swear. I'm curious about this actually.

"And then?"

"And then I thought they were robbers and they were going to kill me if they saw me, so I grabbed my wallet, phone and keys and ran to the bathroom... "

Well he is pretty smart, I guess.

"…Then, without hesitation I opened the bathroom window and got out…"

Interesting story I'd say.

"Are they still there?"
"I don't know, Jungkookie, what do I do?"
I sat next to him. I looked at y/n. She listened to the whole story.

"I think we should go there and find out who they are!" y/n seemed determined.

"Yah, but I'm tired... It's probably nothing serious" I said, but I actually thought they were robbers.

It's not like I was scared to go there or anything! It's just raining so much... Plus I'm tired...

Jimin looked disappointed.

"Jungkook, come on." Noona said.

"Okay… " Huh why?

(547 words)