R-E-F-L-E-C-T-I-O-N

Your p. o. v.

We got there. The noise was gone. There were just noises of people talking. Very deep voices. We couldn't clearly hear what they were talking about.

Looking at Jungkook and Jimin they looked afraid.

We didn't know what's going to happen.

Jungkook suddenly pulled out a notebook. In these conditions? Seriously?

Jk's p. o. v.

I wanted to write my last words before I die. Who knows what's going to happen in there. We should have just called the police... Oh, noona, why am I so weak on you?

"--Dear Diary--

Today I might die, I want to make this short as well, because they are starring at me. My last words: 'Noona I loved you and you inspired me to start this diary and write about memories we make together. If you ever read this, please take good care of yourself!' "

This might be a bit ridiculous...

Jimin slowly opened the door just to see dark hallway which also had a little light from the kitchen.

How did the robbers get in in the first place? He should have locked the door. Huh. Park Jimin.

We quietly took small steps inside so they won't hear us. We wanted to surprise them. When we got in front of the opened kitchen door y/n slowly peeked in. They weren't in sight. They weren't talking either, but some strange sound was heard... Like somebody was... Eating?

We nodded one to another and quickly ran inside the kitchen only to see... Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung. My very good friends.

Why would they be here?

"Namjoon, Taehyung?"

"A-Ah, it's not what you think...", Namjoon said looking around nervously.
"Yeah, you see, the stores were closed and-"Jimin stopped him "You guys, why are you here in the middle of the night?"
Namjoon then said "B-Because.. Jimin, there was no food and the stores were closed and we thought you wouldn't mind..."
"Yeah... It all would work out only if Namjoon didn't drop that damn vase."

I glared at y/n, she said nothing the whole time.

---Once they explained everything they had to stay at Jimin's because it was too dark and too late to go home now. So they decided to throw a pajama party. Jimin borrowed Y/n his old pajamas and Jungkook slept in shorts and a t-shirt, the same was for Taehyung and Namjoon.---

(405 words)