disclaimer + extended summary

• • •
extended summary
• • •
"why are you eating those flowers?"
"because they say you are what you eat, and i want to be beautiful." he's a boy masked with fake happiness and she's a girl who takes metaphors a little too seriously. in the midst of entangled thoughts and clumsy words, they happen to stumble upon each other. they are like the rest of us. coming of age full of crushed hope and shattered dreams. only to intertwine their souls because maybe, just maybe, they'll be able to complete the puzzle known as life.
• • •
disclaimer
• • •
This is a work of fiction. All characters, organizations, and event portrayed in this story are either the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication my be reproduced, reused, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by chance or by means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author.
• • •

if you decide to give this a read, thank you. i appreciate you :) don't forget to chew mint bubblegum and maybe stop and admire a flower every once in a while. but don't eat them. unless they're edible ones then go ahead. but it'll probably taste gross so eat peaches instead.

much love,
                    delilah xx