07: Three Feet Away

h a r b o r (part 2)

    "What the- No! No, no, no, no!"

     "Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes! What's the harm in introducing ourselves?"

     "Bitch, I'm antisocial! My anxiety is the harm in introducing ourselves. I feel like I'm gonna pee my pants!"

     Arabella rolls her eyes at Harbor's protests, and goes on to tell her to grow a pair and just say hi. Harbor almost agrees, but her surrender is cut short by what some can only call the grace of God.

     "Shit, we have to go pick up my little sister from her dance class," says the blonde.

     "Aren't your parents supposed to be her ride?" asks the brunette.

     "Yeah, but my mom got called into overtime and my dad's car ran out of gas."

     "But Ripleyyyyyy, we've only been here for an hourrrrr," the brunettes wines as his arms flail from side to side.

     So his name's Ripley. Huh, that's unique. I wonder if I can find out the name of Arabella's man.

     "I know Carsten," Bingo! "I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you."

     Carsten scrunches his nose and let's out a reluctant, "Okay, fine." The two boys swiftly make their way towards the exit before the girls can even comprehend that they've left. Dumbfounded they stand there, disappointment coating Arabella's face as she lets out a frustrated sigh.

     "Well, so much for that."

     "Like I said earlier, not all hope is lost."

     "And why's that? We barley got within three feet of them and they bolted."

     "Because I know their names."

     "OHMYGODBITCHYOUBESTBESHARINGTHAT
INFOWITHMYASSASAP!"

     "Okay, chill. The blonde is Ripley, and the brunette is Carsten."

     "I like those names. They make them even hotter goddamn."

"Oh I know. Once we get home, we're going to search them up on instagram."