Bath Time

The three of you proceed through the main hall. Eyes darted towards your direction and gasps from some of the nobles could be heard. Your mind telling you to ignore them, so that is what you did. But Cole, not knowing any better can't keep his mouth closed.

Cole suddenly appears next to one of the Orlisen Nobel women that was gossiping with what seems to be her husband. "He is a refugee from the war. He is not going to hurt you and Averill has no disease. Why are you worried to get a disease from him? Your husband has many diseases from his mistress and you aren't afraid of him."

The woman looks taken aback by what Cole said. Then her eyes dart towards her husband who is bright red and somewhat slumped into himself with shame. The woman's hand shoots up and then down with a loud smack across the mans face. She then turns towards Cole, raising her gloved hand back as if she was ready to smack Cole. You rush towards their direction before she can do any harm and Averill comes along with you. Your hands intertwined.

"What's going on here? You were supposed to help me with Averill. Cole can you please help me with Averill he needs to get cleaned up quickly?"

The woman tries to protest, but before she was able to you and Cole were out of sight and already heading up the stairs.

You three were finally at the bath tub where the steam rose off of the water. Averill's eyes widen, in excitment at the sight of a hot bath after being out in the cold stables for a time. Now that you think about it, how long was Averill here without you knowing?

"The three week in the freezing cold cause my bones to hurt. Egar to enter the hot bath to warm the frozen bones. I am glad that I came here." Cole read you thoughts and the thoughts of Averill who's mouth gaped in shock.

You turn to Averill and smile, "I am glad that you came here too."

His eyes fixed onto you, "How does he hear my head?"

"He is a very special kind of person. He is a very kind soul don't worry to much about it." You started to feel warm at the thought of how good hearted Cole was. You look over to Cole and smile. He really is and amazing guy. You really hope he stays here for a long time. Not only is he amazing he is also kinda attractive.

"You are attractive too," Cole has a slight hint of red on his cheeks and he smiles at you.

Oh great now you've done it. Look, he can read your thoughts, remember? Quick look away start thinking of something else. Even if you start thinking of Solas's egg shaped head it is better than letting Cole have your feelings exposed at this moment. Your feelings aren't suppose to be exposed till chapter 7!

Your face is bright red and you chuckle nervously. You swiveled to Averill, "Okay we should probably leave as you take a bath. Feel free to take a your time. You can set your clothes over here I will fetch some clean ones for you. Your old clothes will have to be burned though, because if someone finds out who you really are you could be killed," you explained.

Averill's eyes started to water and his brows furrowed upwards, "I don't want to die."

You being overly nervous has caused you to scare the poor child to death. "Don't worry I don't mean you would be killed. I would never allow anyone to hurt you." You hug Averill for a few seconds until he calmed down then knelt down to his hight, "You're safe with me. Now go get a quick bath and I'll see if I can get our chef to make you some food. Cole will you please wait for him to get done and help him get his clothes on afterwards."

To be continued...

AUTHORS NOTE: Ok I am sorry this chapter is so short I am also sorry that I haven't been updating.