Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

I was heading towards the Administration Block, looking at my timetable. I saw that Maths was my next lesson, in classroom number 108. I saw with relief that my teacher was Mr Franks. At least I could concentrate now. Mr Franks, although young wasn't as attractive as Mr Spencer and it had never crossed my mind to think of him as anything more than a teacher. Why did it have to be so difficult with Mr Spencer? I had to stop it. I couldn't think of him all day. I was so distracted that I didn't hear Lucy calling me.

“Hey Cassidy! Wait for me! Cas!” she shouted running after me. Finally I stopped and I turned to face her.

“Hey Luc” I said calmly. She gave me one of her nasty looks.

“What's the matter with you? Do you know I called you for like a hundred times? Why the hell are you so distracted? What happened?” she asked panting.

“Nothing.” I replied.

“Nothing? Is this 'nothing called Mr Spencer by any chance?” she asked knowingly. I blushed. I couldn't fool Lucy. She knew me even better than I knew myself.

“What happened this morning, after I left? What did he tell you?” she asked eagerly.

“Well he told me that he had heard me calling you bitch and that he didn't accept that type of language in his class.” I told her.” Oh and that if I do it again he'll punish me.” I continued.

“Is that all?” she asked disappointed.

“Yes, what else were you expecting?” I asked smiling.

“Well I don't know.” she told me. “ So how was art?”

I coughed feeling my throat getting dry all of a sudden.

“What is the matter Cas?” Lucy asked with amusement.

“Well,you won't believe it when I'll tell you. Try and guess who my art teacher is? ”

Lucy looked at me with suspicion.“I don't know... Is he a new one?”

“Sort of.” I said giggling.

She kept looking at me and then all of a sudden a grin appeared on her face. “Oh my God. Don't tell me it's him again?”

I nodded “Yes! You should have seen how shocked I was when he came in! And that's not all! Apparently I'm his only student for art.”

“What? Are you kidding? She asked gaping at me. “You'll be having a private lesson with him? Lucky you, to have all that individual attention." she said laughing.

“What the hell are you saying? It's not funny and I'm definitely not lucky. He is so mean. So-" I stopped. Darn hot, I wanted to add but instead I said “Well he's making my life miserable."