Chapter 1

No one's POV-

There stood three old animtronics. Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the bunny, Chica the chicken. And there was another stage where Foxy stood. Oh don't forgot Golden Freddy he stays in the backroom.

The pizzaria was close for 'repairs'. Then a man with another man that was the person that build the animatronics.

" So I want the new animtronics so get rid of these use them for parts if you need," said Mr.Fazbear that was the owner of the pizzaria.

The other man nodded as Mr.Fazbear walk away to do some paper work.

The worker look at the animtronics that where shut down well not all of them.

Freddy is the only one that was awake and he had a sad look. The worker came up close to Freddy and booped his nose.

"Heh I always wanted to do that,"said the worker to himself as he thought.

He took off Freddy's hat, took Bonnie's guitar, Chica's cupcake name Carl, and Foxy's captain hat.

The worker dragged Foxy,Chica, Bonnie,and Freddy by one to the parts and services.

Freddy POV-

I was the last one he dragged to the parts and services.

I stood infrount and watch him tear my friends apart. I wanted to scream, I want to cry, but I can't my body is scared cause he coming close to me.

"Heh Freddy Fazbear your voice is perfect for you replacement ," that's when I snapped.

"Replacement..... RePlAceMeNt ... REPLACEMENT!!!! " I yelled and he got frightened I started to attack and he ripped off one of my ear and then he grabbed a hammer smashing it one of my eyes.

I screamed and I felt him pull my shut off switch. I fall on the ground see my surrounding turn black. The last the thing I saw was my friends broken then darkness.

  ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫7 weeks later▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Stills Freddy POV-

I woke up in a dark room and I got up and it seem I'm in the parts and services room. I look around and found the light switch. I turn it on I gasp and see my friends broken.

Chica's hands were ripped off,and her jaw was broken.

Foxy his jaw was broken but not that bad, his fur was ripped showing his robot parts.

And Bonnie he was the worst one of them. His face was completely gone and his right arm was was ripped off.

I didn't want to see my best friend like this I saw bandages so I wrapped it around Bonnie face only showing his red eyes.

I went to Chica and shook her. Her eyes open and she gasped looking at me. She tried to touch my face, but her hands were gone and she was freaking out.

"*Chica calm down*" I tried to say,but I couldn't talk I gasp and she also did to.

"Freddy what happened to your voice box it's gone," she said worried and I looked sad and I thought what could happen.

That means I can't sing anymore I love to sing to kids and my friends.

I looked down and pointed to Bonnie and Foxy and she gasped see them.

I shook Bonnie while she called his name.

"Bonnie, Bonnie wake up,"she said and the. Bonnie red eyes glowed that meant he open his eyes.

"Chica! Freddy! What happened to you!"he yelled and tried to get up with both hand but he only has one.

He gasp seeing his right arm gone,and I found a broken glass on the floor and gave it to him.

He cried and I hugged him while I cried to but without sounds.

And then he showed the glass to Chica so she see herself and she cried. I help Bonnie up and we hugged her as we all cried.

"Arg wh-what w-w-with th-e'y cry-in about?" Asked Foxy as we turn around to him he gasped seeing us. And the I showed the glass to Foxy for him to see himself.

"C-Capt-ain w-what h-happ-en to us?"he asked as his voice glitched due to his broken jaw.

I look at Chica and she nodded.

"Foxy, Freddy can't tell you because he can't speak. Some one took his voice box," said Chica and Foxy and Bonnie gasped.

"A-arg I w-w-will kill th-at theif f-for ste-alling me C-Capt-ain v-voice!"yelled Foxy then foot steps came next to Foxy.

"Who took my brothers voice," said the voice of my brother Golden Freddy,but we call him Goldie.

"A-arg we d-dont know F-Freddy can't t-t-tell us," said Foxy angerly as he stomps his foot.

I look down but then I remembered who took my voice.

*Flashback*

"Heh Freddy Fazbear your voice is perfect for your replacement,"

*Flashback over*

My other eye turn black,I growled and turn to the door and tried to open it but it was lock.

You think this door will hold me.

I smash the door down and that's when I heard 12 am jingle. I look back at my friends and my brother and they nodded and followed my lead.

I gonna find my replacement

A few moments later-

The whole pizzeria was new and then I spotted a colorful poster and I look at it and it was us but new and better.

I look at my replacement and I look at the others and they saw the poster and they looked mad seeing they were replaced.

I pointed to the bear and then pointed to my missing voice box. My brother and Foxy growled and Chica and Bonnie had glares at the poster of the Bear,the Chicken,the Bunny,and the Fox.

I saw a door way to the main stage and I see them having fun. I pointed to them for my friends. And those replacement were in their human form.

I turn into my human form so did my friends and my brother.

We walk towards the main room.  I will seek vengeance for my friends and me.

_____________________________

Oh snap I bet you guys think that I am being racist to the toys because Freddy keeps saying 'those *Replacement*' yep longest chapter I ever made.

This is a Freddy x Toy Bonnie story k if not then sh*t I screwed up again.

Leave a vote or comment

PEACE OUT MY MUSIC RABBIT LOVER'S !!!

And Fronnie shippers :D   >3    :3 =3

Meep :3