Chapter 4

BonBon POV-

Ever since that little fight with the 'Withereds'. Ugh! I don't wanna call them Withereds! Fred has been to protected of me,ever since my old self attack me. When he's around me his face turns red.

I think he likes me,but I don't feel the same for him. I think I have feeling for the brown bear in the Parts and service room. *Sigh* I can't go....

Wait! I can try doing that shadow thing that bear did!

One....two.....Three!!!

Every thing went dark....

...

I slowly opened my eyes. I feel the same but....a little different? I lift my hand in front of my face...

Ha! Did work! My hand was all dark and shadowy.

I look below me and see my body...oh...Um...I carried my body to a supplies closet. Hopefully no one goes through this closet.

Now I need to know how to disappear and reappear. I thought of being in one spot and the next thing I know it. I'm in the restroom?!

Nice! Before I disappeared to go the the parts and service. I checked myself on the mirrior. I was all black and bright white eyes and teeth. Hopefully I'll be able to talk to him or at least see him...

I thought of going to the parts and service. I hope this works...

Freddy POV-

I sat silently as my friends were talking for a plan to hurt the toys.

*sigh* this started all because Mari decided to hurt me. But it was my fault, I almost killed her because of my anger and she was only trying to defend herself.

But then again... She was the one that hit first and I couldn't talk because of my missing voice that my counter part has now.

Maybe I should go out. At least look around of this new pizzeria. I got up and my friends got up thinking something was wrong.

"Hey,Anything Wrong Freddy?" Ask Chica. I shook my head and pointed at the door.

"Um? Outside?" asked Bonnie. Foxy looked like he knew what I'm trying to say.

"I b-believe d-de Capatin-n want's to l-look around in d-dis estaplishm-m-ment," said Foxy. I nodded my head and Foxy smirked and stick his tongue out towards the other two.

"I'm sorry Freddy,but you can't,who knows what those toys can do. I think you should stay her while all of us go find you a voice box," said Goldie.

I looked downed and felt the others pat my back.

"Its okay Freddy,once we find you a voice box,you can go out," said Bonnie as he got up and go ready to leave.

"Yeah,we'll come back before its 6am," said Chica and got up with the help of Bonnie.

The guys left with Goldie leading them. Once the door close I put my ear against it.

"Do we really have to find a new voice box for Freddy? Who knows if this place is big," said Bonnie.

"Yes,because all we gotta do is find the bear that took Freddy's voice box,that simple Bonnie," said Goldie.

"I'll t-tear that bear for s-steal'n the captain v-voice," said Foxy angry.

I heard their foot steps go and soon go silent.

My god,I don't want more fighting. Damn it Goldie! Stop making them following you!

Ugh...I tried opening the door but it was lock. Damn....they really wanna keep me out of this!

I started to walk back to my area to sit back down until!

I got pushed down on the ground with something or someone.... Falling on top of me.

"Ugh....I still need a practice moree," said a male voice that was dizzy. I look who fell on top on me.

Its a shadow! A bunny shadow!

"Uhhhhhhh......"
_____________________
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!

Sorry if there's miss grammers and spelling. My phone keep acting up ;3;

Vote,comment,and follow if you're new!

Peace out!