Chapter 3

Freddy POV-

I turned into my shadow form. She's gonna get it.

I looked at my friends and they were freaking out when my motionless body was on the floor.

And the Toys were helping up Mari.

"You think you're the only one with powers Mari," I said and my voice is very deem and scary in Shadow form. I see my friends surprised and Goldie he nodded with argeement.

Mari was already up and she gasped seeing me. The Toys they looked scared.

"Mari.... You shouldn't have done that," I growled and I notice the scared looks at all the toys. I sighed and return in my regular form.

I looked at my friends and their faces turn shock. Everything turn black and the last thing I saw was my friends running towards me.

Goldie POV-

My brother fell on the ground as blood was coming out of his mouth and he had blood pouring out his head.

We ran to him and pick him up. Chica was trying her best not to cry. Bonnie trued to carry Freddy,but due to one arm she can't. And Foxy was trying to stop the blood.

We were going back to the part and services room. And I see the faces of the Toys and they looked sad.

The Toy Freddy tried to walk towards us,but I growled at him. He backed up and put his head down ashamed.

"Let's go guys!"I yelled and my friends nodded and took Freddy back to the parts and services.

I looked at Mari and glared at her and made a hand gestures going across my throat showing her she's dead.

I followed after my friends with Freddy closing the door behind me.

I'll get revenge specially on that Puppet.

Toy Bonnie POV-

After the golden Bear close the door we sighed.

"Mari W-Who are them?"asked Mangle. Mari sighed and took a deep breath.

"Their the original animtronics. you guys replace them..." Said Mari and we gasp.

No wonder they were mad. We took their game and love from children.

"C-Could we be f-friends with them?"I asked and shuttered. My friends looked shocked and thought I was crazy.

"No!"snapped ToyFred.

"B-but wh-"I was cut off by him.

"We could die. Here's the new rule. No being friends or talking with the 'Withereds'," he said and we looked at each other and nodded.

      Aww man.... I was hoping to talk to that cute Bear.....

_________________________________

I think these Chapters are gonna become shorter sowwy.

I hope you guys enjoyed this.

Leave a vote or comment

PEACE OUT MY MUSIC RABBIT LOVER'S !!!

Meep :3