Chapter 2

ToyBonnie POV-

"Yay a whole month on business !!!" Yelled out Toyfreddy​ or we call him Fred for short. We cheered and I heard clanking noise,but I thought it was nothing.

I see Mangle(←ToyFoxy) hanging on the ceiling talking to Chichi(←ToyChica). And then Mari(←Marionette) talking to BB(←BalloonBoy).

I notice Fred coming towards with his face red.

"H-Hey BonBon I w-wanted to ask y-you s-something," Fred shuttered. Wait Fred shuttered he never shutter before.

"Sure go ahead Fred,"I said wanting to know what he wanted.

"B-BonBon I-I lo-" Fred was cut off by screech.

We turned and see other animtronics in human form standing by the door way.

And they look like us but old and broken. I notice a brown bear and he looks cute-wait what am I gay.

Then all of a sudden a red blur ran past me and tackle Fred.It was a red Fox.

"A-arrg t-this is t-the th-thief !!!" Yelled the Fox. Mangle gasp and tackle the red Fox. They were stunned to see each other, and they looked in love.

Then the golden Bear holds Fred ChiChi was about to help but a Chicken blocked her way.

It's seams the pet of ChiChi , Carl jumped it's way to the chicken and got on her shoulder and purred?

Now it's my turn to help Fred. I was about to run towards him,but a arm grabs me. It was a purple Bunny with a bandages cover his face only show red glowing eyes, and one missing arm.

I tried to get out of his grips and I notice Mari hid BB in the present box as she walks towards the brown bear that was standing in the middle watching everyone fight.

Freddy POV-

I notice Bonnie holding another Bunny that's baby blue with rosy cheeks. He looks cute but I can't think that now because everyone is fighting and now I think this is a bad idea.

I don't want my friends to get more damage. Then I notice a song that played it was the music box song that played.

There stood in front of me Mari she is one of my friends.

"Freddy call them off," she said angerly and I shook my head sadly and turn around.

"I Said CALL THEM OFF!!!" She yelled and pushed me and made fall on my face breaking my nose.

Everyone stop fighting and started at me and Mari. That's it she got me mad!

My eyes and mouth started to glow and started to play my song.

I got up wiping the blood off my nose. I growled and grabbed Mari by the neck as she stuggle to breath.

I could see the fear in her eyes, I threw her across the room. The Toys gasp and ran towards Mari. Everything started to get dizzy and I notice Mari was angry and using her magic on me. Then Everything turn black.
....

....

...

Ha that could never stop me I also gave magic too.