Chapter Five:

Chapter Five:
"My lord...Lord Sidious has given me orders." Poggle said.

"The Jedi." the red zabrak said.

"Yes." Poggle replied.

"Good. Make it to the landing pad on the opposite side of the castle. Your ship will be awaiting you....we will take care of Kenobi and his apprentice." the zabrak said, a scowl coming over his face.

"Y-Yes my lord." Poggle stammered with his words as he grabbed his cane, tucking the holo device away as he limped off.

Inside the room the council was in a holographic image on a holo table in the center of the room as Anakin and Obi-Wan stared down at the table and began to speak to them.

"Master Windu...Master Yoda...Council....in our journey here...Anakin went to a warehouse on the planet. We felt a dark presence surrounding the planet...now...my masters...it may sound crazy but he walked into a manufacturing rig. They were creating a DROID ARMY...and the cold presence we felt...two new Sith." Obi-Wan said.

"Are you sure? I mean, are you positive this is what the boy saw I mean he IS only a teenager." Mace said.

"Yes master but I think Anakin knows what he can see. What's right in front of his eyes....I believe in him...me and Anakin FELT their chilling presence!" Obi-Wan shouted.

"We cannot go off of what some BOY says he interpreted as true. Those could've been astromech droids for all we know." Aalya Secura piped up.

"Astromech droids with blasters!? Yeah! I don't think so!" Anakin smarted back hastily.

"We cannot judge this or start a war or send in spy drones without any evidence." Mace said.

"We cannot violate their privacy based off of what a teenager, a padawan said. " Shaak Ti said.

"Are you all forgetting!? He IS the chosen one isn't he!?" Obi-Wan smarted off.

"Enough!" Yoda shouted.

Silence fell on the council as well as Anakin and Obi-Wan.

"You must return to the temple at once...I sense...danger there...." Yoda said in a soft, shameful tone.

"Yes mas-" Obi-Wan began as Anakin cut in.

"Master." Anakin said, grabbing his attention by shoving his shoulder.

"Yes Anakin?" Obi- Wan asked as he turned his head, looking over as he locked eyes with the red Zabrak standing in the doorway with his double sided hilt. His eyes seemed to be inflamed.
The Zabrak ignited both sides of his lightsaber blade, sending out the fiery red blade from each end of his hilt. A cold chill fell over the room as it was silent with nothing but the roar of his blade. The holographic image of the Council dissolved from the holo board. The Zabrak snarled as Anakin and Obi-Wan stared at him...chilled at his presence....and his sight.