and beyond.

a clock's validity is
funded by conspiracy.

  ∙ ∘ ∗ ∘ ∙

"Kookie~" Taehyung coos, snaking his arms around Jungkook's waist.

"Kookie?"

Taehyung chuckles, bowing his head and resting it between Jungkook's shoulder blades. As time went by, Jungkook had gotten ridiculously tall for Taehyung to lift off his feet and sway around. The elder thinks it's a tad bit insane, but he doesn't mind. No one's ever too tall for surprise back-hugs, anyways.

"Really? At forty-three, you're still gonna call me that?" his lover quips, resettling himself to fit into Taehyung's arms more comfortably.

"Well, I have to, you know, since at forty-three you're still a cutie."

"Too bad 'cause your humor's gotten real dry." Jungkook feels Taehyung's chest vibrating against him when he gasps.

"You think so?"

Jungkook tuts, but chuckles afterwards. "No. Can you reach for the salt? It's on the counter behind you."

Taehyung unhooks one arm, twists behind him, and retrieves the spice. He then goes back to his initial position, reaching the tiny container around to hand it over to Jungkook. "Kookie, do you think it's possible for a soul to be as old as the moon or sun?"

Jungkook begins sprinkling salt over the beef, spreading it as evenly as he could with his fingers before adding the pepper. After wiping both hands on a kitchen towel, he turns around to face his lover. "What's with this now?"

Taehyung looks at him a moment, dumbfounded. He doesn't remember him looking quite so mature or refined. He'd always been a little too rugged with contrasting soft eyes.

And Taehyung can tell you how many times he'd fallen in-love for the same person. Don't bother leaving him with doubt. But then, he will still have to retrace his steps and recount how many times he'd felt something for the first time. Like falling in-love for someone new. The feeling has never felt so alien, yet... yet so familiar.

He shakes his head and smiles, "I don't know, it's just that- I feel like I've known you forever."

"You'll know me forever." Jungkook cups the side of his face with a palm, causing Taehyung to lean into his hand. The ring on his finger glints against the afternoon sun, a delicate glow melting into the browns of Taehyung's eyes. "I'm yours, after all"

 "I'm yours, after all"

∗ ∘ ∙ ✾ ∙ ∘ ∗

I 

BREATHE

LIFETIMES.

∗ ∘ ∙ ✾ ∙ ∘ ∗

11 / 04 / 2016 – 03 / 30 / 2017