Chapter 3: Meet Jackson

" Meet me at the rooftop after school.." You read the note. You were confused. "Oh I guess, I should go after school" You said to yourself...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school you took your bag and ran to the rooftop. You expected it to be Jungkook but it was actually another guy with blonde hair and dark brown eyes.

 You expected it to be Jungkook but it was actually another guy with blonde hair and dark brown eyes

???: Hey its Jackson.
You: Oh.. do you know a guy with black hair and brown eyes?
Jackson: Oh you mean Jeon Jungkook?
You: You know him?
Jackson: He is my friends. He acts like a bad boy though haha.
You: *laugh* Agree.

You can't believe that Jackson was way kinder than Jungkook. Suddenly, you heard Jungkook's voice.

Jungkook: Jackson Wang. What are you doing here?!
Jackson: I'm just curious who's the girl you're meeting.
Jungkook: Get lost.
Jackson: *sigh* Jungkook stop acting like this.
Jungkook: I said GET LOST.

Jackson gave him a stare and walked down the stairs. There was a silence for a minute. You broke the silence:

You: Why do you want me here?!
Jungkook: *smirk*
You: Well? Start talking!
Jungkook: I just want to see you student.
You: *sigh* Y/N!

Jungkook stared at you again

Jungkook stared at you again. "Is he trying to scare me?!" You thought. You tried to run away but he grabbed you to make you face him. "Are you scared?" He asked with another smirk. You pushed him and walked away, but you didn't know that your silver bracelet dropped on the floor.

JUNGKOOK POV:

Y/N dropped her bracelet..

I tried to call her but she already walked away

I tried to call her but she already walked away. I got her bracelet and examined it. It was a beautiful silver bracelet with a heart symbol on it. "I'll kept it then" I said.

YOUR POV:

You walked into your bedroom and slammed the door. You jumped on your bed and took out your phone. You check if there were any messages but they were none. "Whatever.." You said to yourself. Then you realized something. "Wait a second.." you said "W-Where is my bracelet?!"
You started to panic. That bracelet was very special because your dad gave it to you on your birthday. Sadly, he moved to work somewhere in Seoul.
You looked all over the place. You checked your backpack and your purse. No where to be found. And then you think of something.. "Jungkook..." you mumbled. You decided to text him.