Chapter 7: A Confession [ENDING]

YOUR POV:

I looked at Jungkook. I wanted to help him but Jackson keep on stopping me. "Jackson please don't hurt him." You pleaded. Jackson ignored you and walked closer to Jungkook. "I can't believe Y/N would fall for a bad boy like you. You don't even deserve her. She should be with me. (Sorry Jackson's fan T^T)" Jackson said to Jungkook. Jungkook gave him a death glare. "Jackson I said stop!" You yelled at him. Jackson turned to face you. "Why? Now you care about him?!" He said with a glare. To be honest, you were kind of scared, but you talked back. " Yes! I care about him! Because I love him! I don't care if he is a bad boy or not! Because I love him!" You yelled at Jackson. You glanced at Jungkook and saw that he was shock to hear you say that. You pushed Jackson and sat beside Jungkook. You hold Jungkook's hand and glared at Jackson. "I'm sorry that I have to say this Jackson. But please.. LEAVE" You said to Jackson. Jackson glared at Jungkook and said "Soon, Y/N's mine." . He left the room. You squeezed Jungkook's hand. "Don't worry, I won't go with Jackson. I will stay with you.." you whisper to him. He nodded and smiled. You smiled back. Suddenly, Jungkook leaned closer to you and hugged you. You frozed.

Jungkook: I want to ask you something...
You: What is it??
Jungkook: What you said to Jackson.. is it true?
You: U-Uhh...Well..

"I'm scared he won't accept my feelings" you thought but you told him anyway.

You: W-Well I?
Jungkook: Well??
You: Um..
Jungkook: *sigh* Please tell me
Y/N.

Your eyes widened. You finally heard him said your name. You looked at him. He turned to look at you.

You looked away and said:

You: Jungkook-ah..
Jungkook: Yes? Y/N?
You: I had feelings for you.. when I heard you were in the hospital, I was very worried.. its because I..
Jungkook: Love me?
You: Uh... Y-Yess.. But you hate me so its really ok...
Jungkook: Y/N I-

Jungkook pulled you closer and kissed you. Your eyes widened even more. He broke the kissed and said "Do you know that I think of you everyday?"

 He broke the kissed and said "Do you know that I think of you everyday?"

He said to you. You smiled. "Ohh really??" You teased him and laughed. He smirked at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 days had past. Every after school, you would go visit Jungkook at the hospital. But now, you're very happy because Jungkook doesn't have to stay in the hospital anymore. You told your mom again to take you to the hospital. When you reached the hospital, you saw Jungkook waiting for you outside the hospital. "Your boyfriend??" Your mom teased you. You smiled and went out of the car. You ran and hugged Jungkook. "Where is Jackson? Did he talked to you?" Jungkook asked. "I ditched him" you said and both you and Jungkook laughed. You took him to the car. Your mom drove him back to his dorm. He thanked your mom and you followed him to his dorm. "I have something for you" Jungkook said. He went into his dorm and came back with a small red box. You smiled and tooked the box. You slowly opened the box. You gasped.

"Its beautiful!" You said

"Its beautiful!" You said. He hugged you and put the necklace on you. "Your beautiful Y/N" He compliments you. You smiled and looked at the necklace. Your mom called you to come to the car. You hugged him again and ran to the car. You looked back at him and waved bye. He smiled at you and waved. "The best day ever!" You said to yourself. You couldn't stop smiling.

         ~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~