Chapter 6: Love Cure

"Just tell me Jackson" You texted him. "Ok fine, he is at the hospital right now. He got hurt by three strangers." Jackson texted back. You stared at your screen in shocked.

After school, you rushed back home and called the hospital. "Quickly, quickly!!!" You pleaded.

You: Hello?Hello?!
Nurse: Hello? Who is this?
You: Is this the hospital?!
Nurse: Yes. Who are you finding?
You: Is there a patient name Jeon Jungkook?!?!?
Nurse: Let me check..yes we do.
You: ok! Thank you!

You told your mom to take you to the hospital. You explained the whole situation to your mom in the car.
When you reached the hospital, you rushed to the counter:

You: Hi Can I meet Jeon Jungkook?!
Nurse: Jeon Jungkook?
You: Yes!! A patient named Jeon Jungkook!! I'm uhh... his friend!!
Nurse: Ok. I'll take you to his room.
You: OMG thank you!!

The nurse took you to his room. "Mr Jeon, someone is here to meet you" The nurse said. "I hope he is not surprise" You thought. "Who is it?" You heard Jungkook's voice.
You slowly entered the room and noticed that Jungkook pretend to close his eyes. You burst into tears when you saw his face. His face had blood and bruises everywhere.

 His face had blood and bruises everywhere

You slowly went closer to him. Suddenly, he opened his eyes. You jumped and looked at him. He was looking at you. More tears rolled down your cheeks. You tried your tears but it was too late. Jungkook saw you cried. "Why are you crying?" He asked to you. "He hates me... if I say I care about him.. he might be shocked.." you thought. You just kept quiet. "Come here" he called you. You slowly sat beside his bed. I looked at him. He suddenly reached for your hand and hold it. You freezed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nighttime. You woke up and checked your phone. It was 3am. You tried to stand up but Jungkook was still holding your hand. You slowly tried to pull your hand but accidently woke Jungkook. "Where are you going?" He murmured. "I need to go, I have school tomorrow.. I will come and visit you after school."
You replied. Jungkook squeezed your hand. "Can't you just skip school... for me?" He pleaded. You sat back down. "Ok fine." You said to him. He gave you a weak smile. You smiled back and went to sleep. You had the feeling that he was looking at you but you didn't mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up very earlier. You glanced at Jungkook and notice that he was still holding your hand. You tried to pull your hand away again and you succeed. Suddenly, you found a message from Jackson. "Hey where are you?" He asked in the text. "Hospital" you texted back.

Minutes later, somebody knocked on the door. You expected it to the nurse but it was somebody else. It was Jackson. "J-Jackson??" You heard Jungkook. "Well isn't it the bad boy" Jackson replied. Jackson crossed his arms. You stepped back.

JUNGKOOK POV:

"Why is he here?! I don't want him here! I want him to get out." I thought. You looked at Y/N. She was scared. "Y-Y/N" I called her. She tried to come but Jackson won't let her. "You really cared about this bad boy right?" I heard him said. I can't believe Jackson act like my enemy. "Jungkook-ah" I heard Y/N. "Be quiet Y/N" Jackson scolded her. "Don't you dare hurt her" I said to Jackson. He just laughed.