The Math Teacher

I walked into math class again, and we were learning the worst lesson this year! I was bored just listening to Mr. Sullivan talking about finding samples to make predictions. I kinda fell asleep during his lecture, and he told me to meet him after class. When everyone left, he shut the door and locked it. "Mr. Sullivan, I'm so sorry! I was up late last night studying for-."

"That's what after school programs are for!" He cut me off and tied me to my desk, which scared me. He walked over to me and started stroking my neck, making me giggle and laugh. He went on with my neck for a while, then switched to my sides. "Please hahahaha I'll never hahahaha sleheheep in class again hahahaha!"

"Awww I wish I could believe you, but I don't. You let me down, time for a punishment!" As he tickled me, I started wondering how he knew I was ticklish. Did one person in the click tell him? Did mom or dad tell him? I was nervous because no teacher ever knew I was ticklish. He then tickled my feet, making me struggle in the chair. "Nohoho hahahahaha stop hahahaha!"

"No. I'm not done with you yet." He squeezed my thighs and I felt like I was going to die if someone didn't save me. 10 minutes passed and he finally let me go. "Do you promise you'll pay more attention in class?"

"Yes, I promise sir." I walked out of that prison cell and over to my click. They all saw that my face was red, and I was breathing heavily. They all asked what happened and if I was ok. "I'm ok, just tired." I could NEVER tell them what happened, or their parents would sue the school and we'd be at different schools. I decided I would at least tell Summer, a ginger tabby. "What happened Mari? You can tell me anything."

"Mr. Sullivan tickle tortured me after class because I accidentally fell asleep in class."

"Oh no! I'm so sorry Maritza."

"It's ok Summer, I'm fine now." I smiled at her and we talked for a good 5 minutes before the passing period bell rang. We both walked to our English class, Mr. Drake.