Disneyland Hotel

Holy fork the busses arrived at the school! I said goodbye to little Emma and I kissed her forehead. Then, we began to board the bus. I naturally sat next to Summer while we talked all the way to Disneyland.
         When we arrived at the hotel, it was nighttime and we got split into our groups. I set up my suitcase and didn't even look up at Helen. I decided to talk to Lola. "Hi Lola."

"Hello."

"Are you excited?"

"Yes, I am e-excited?"

"Repeat after me, ok? Excited."

"Excited. *smiles*"

"Yay! You did it!" I was so happy she was happy, it made me feel good. Helen suddenly pinned me on the floor. "Ah! What the heck?"

"I have been noticing you have a little *smirks* weakness."

"W-what do you mean?" I started feeling her tickling my underarms and I giggled uncontrollably.
        I felt so uncomfortable and scared when Helen started tickling me... I honestly had no control. She even got Summer to tickle my feet, and I began to slightly laugh. "Summer, where's her tickle spot?"

"I can't tell anyone, or-"

"Or nothing! Where's her weak spot? Tell me!"

"No."

"*sighs* please???"

"No!"

"Ugh! Fine! Lola, come help!"
        Lola nervously walked over and her ears almost covered her eyes. Helen instructed her to tickle me. Lola was confused at first, but quickly understood. She sat down and started tickling my soft, bare belly and I burst out laughing. "AHAHAHAHA LOLAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!"

"Ooooh! *smirks* a very ticklish belly! What about your belly button?" I got so scared when she said those words. Lola did not understand what Helen said, but to my surprise Summer knew Swahili, so she told Lola what Helen said.
        Lola swirled her finger around my belly button already making me laugh harder. Then, she grabbed a dull pencil and scribbled inside, making me almost scream with laughter. Helen signaled the girls to stop, giving me a chance to breathe. "You know...I w-wouldn't have stopped if I d-didn't like you!"
        Did my ears deceive me? She was blushing and said she liked me. I thought she was joking at first, but based on her body language she was serious. Questions echoed in my mind as Lola and Summer spoke in Swahili.
          I felt Helen kiss my cheek before looking down at the floor. I smiled at her and pulled her into a hug, realizing she never wanted to be mean.