A Day In The Park: Splash Mountain

We were finally allowed to go in the park. I held Helen's hand while Summer talked to Lola. It was my birthday and I was happy that I was celebrating where I was actually born!
Turns out I was actually born at Disneyland while my mom was in the hotel. The doctors came and a few hours later, Goofy, Mickey, and Minnie came in to welcome me into the world.
When I told Helen, Summer, and Lola this, they were shocked! They had no idea I was so connected to Disneyland. We all decided we would go on Splash Mountain first, even though I hate big drops. We got through most of the ride and checked the time, 12:28, one minute before I was born. When we went down the drop, I became 13. I had never screamed so loud in my entire life, literally!
We got our picture and walked off, they put me in the front, so I got soaked. "N-never again."

"Yes," Helen said.

"Why?"

"Because I said so, sweetheart."
She was pretty charming, in an odd way. I had to admit, I had a little crush on her too. Lola had fun and continued talking with Summer. But it was weird...Summer seemed off. She couldn't walk straight or talk without stuttering.
           I didn't want to get ice cream with them, so I saw a picture of me with my brothers.... I miss them so much