23: Min Suga Yoongi

"Well, I hope it's a boy since he wants a son. I remember he said that in an interview." You told Sumin.
"Oh. What if that's a girl?"
"I don't care. I love my child. I never asked him to take me with him."
"Are you sure?" Yujin said as she approached you and Sumin.
"Sure about what?"
"That you don't care. I know how much you love Bangtan Sonyeondan. If I were you, I wouldn't let this chance pass."
"I have no power over my child's gender! Also, I like him not just because he is in BTS, not for the person people see on stage. I love him for the Min Yoongi who sold mixtapes for less than a dollar, who didn't forget to thank his brother for supporting him always in his mixtape, who loves his family despite their disapproval, the Min Yoongi who accepted me after all." You said.

There was silence. You just stared at the floor while smiling. That Min Suga who is all swag on stage had transformed into a caring Min Yoongi. You thought you were wrong about his good side. It turns out it just took him some time to show his kind side. Sumin suddenly laughed hysterically making you look at her. Yujin was pretending to cry beside her.

"Oh Jisoos. I'm so touched. If I was him, I would marry you instantly." Yujin said wiping her nonexistent tears off her cheeks.
"YAH! I'm serious here!" You shouted at her.
"Oh. Hi, Sirius hyung!~" Sumin said.
"Aish! Jinjj-"

You were about to hit Sumin with a paper from the desk when Yujin forcefully pulled your sleeve. You quickly looked at her and noticed her looking at the door. Sumin noticed this too and you both looked at the door.

"A storm is coming." Yujin whispered.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Honestly, Idk anymore why I put chapter titles. They don't make sense. LOL don't mind them. They're useless.