28

Tteokbokki is very delicious. You should try it. And, it's very fluffy.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

"Oh! I remember this one. Yoongi was running around when he bumped into a tree. He said he's okay and it doesn't  hurt, but his tears won't stop!" His mom said laughing.
"It doesn't hurt. Really." Yoongi said.
"Really? Then why were you crying?!"
"Look at the picture! I'm not crying! Not even a drip of tear there!"
"But you're pouting! You pouted because you were crying too much you can't cry anymore."
"Yah! Eomma!"

His mom laughed at him. You sat between them quietly. Their family albums is open on your lap. You're browsing their childhood photos. Many of them are pictures of Yoongi and his brother together. In some pictures, he's smiling. In others, he's just staring at the camera. Most of the ones when he was smiling were pictures of him with his brother. They sure are close. He looks so happy with him.

"Mwo?! Are you shy because Y/N is here?!"
"What?! Shy?! No! It just really doesn't hurt!" Yoongi defended himself.
"Oh. Lies. I told you you shouldn't lie. Y/N-ah, look at this one. See that cute little Yoongi? Isn't he handsome?"
"He is. Very much." You said making him look.

You smiled at him. He blushed. YOONGI JUST BLUSHED. MIN SUGA BLUSHED. IT'S A MIRACLE. He sat back and looked away. You looked at the photo album. His mom continued showing you his childhood photos.

"Eomma, I'll go to bed now. I'm tired." He said after a while.
"Oh. Ok. Good night. Sleep well." She said.

You waited for her to let you something about the photos but she isn't saying anything so you looked at her. She's mouthing something. You don't understand. She pointed at the door of Yoongi's room. You tried to understand what she's mouthing.

"Go ahead and sleep now. Make sure to give him a good night kiss. If you're not yet sleepy, just kiss him then go back here. I'll give you my clothes. I don't wear them now because he buys too many clothes for me." She whispered when she realized you can't understand her.
"Good night kiss?"
"Ne! That's what a wife should do! Go ahead!"
"But, we're not married."
"I don't care. I want a grandson now!" She said pushing you to the room.
"Mrs. Min, you can't do this to me. I'm-"
"I said call me eomma, and stop complaining. This is for your relationship!"
"Mwo?!"

Before you could even stop her, she had already pushed you to the door. She even opened it and pushed you inside before closing the door again. Your eyes grew big when you saw what's inside. YOONGI HAD JUST REMOVED HIS PANTS.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He almost shouted as he reached out for something to cover his lower body.
"WHY ARE YOU STRIPPING?!"
"I'm gonna take a quick bath! Go out!"
"Here?" You asked him before realizing how stupid that question is.
"Stupid. In the bathroom of course."
"Then why are you stripping here?!"
"Can you please stop using that word?"
"What? Stripping?"
He sighed. "Yes please. I'm not a...."
"Stripper?"
"Yes. Please. STOP."
"Ok."
"Now go out. I'll just call you when I'm done. It'll be quick." He said calmly.
"Ok."

You turned to face the door. Even before you hold the door knob, the door opened and his mom entered.

"I forgot to ask you earlier because I got too excited. When is th-"

His mom gasped upon seeing him. You looked at him again and realized he already removed his shirt too. You looked at his mom again and saw her looking at you in this way you can't explain.

"Oh. I'm so sorry for disturbing. Go ahead and make my grandson!~ Have fun!~" She said before getting out and closing the door. "Lock the door too. And, don't be too loud." You heard her say.

You looked at Yoongi and sighed. Yoongi jumped on the bed and covered himself with the blanket.

"Ugh! I'm too embarrassed to take a bath now."