50: The Last (Seryoso na, mga bes. Huli na talaga)

The drive back home is again quiet. The silence makes you uneasy. You glanced at him when you realized you're not heading home. You immediately looked away when he returned the glance.

He cleared his throat and continued driving. Soon, he parked the car near Han river. He got off the car and opened the door for you. You ignored the hand he offered and got off without looking at him.

He closed the door and started walking towards the river. You followed him quietly. The breeze is cold. The grass is too green for this silence. Why did he bring you here?

"Do we have a problem?" He finally asked you.
"What do you mean?"
"You...earlier, you...I was holding your hand."
"What about that?" You asked him as you wrapped your arms around yourself.

He turned to face you. Black coat. Black shirt. Black pants. Well, at least his shoes are grey. But still, black. Just like always. You looked away again.

"Why did you..."
"I think you're confused. I'm just living with you until my child is born. To give you the chance to know if you're the father or just some other guy I brought to my apartment."
"Y/N, we have talked about this. I was an idiot, ok? I'm sorry. I-"

His phone started ringing. You looked at him. He's staring at you, not minding his phone. You want to cry.

"Answer that call." You told him.
"It can wait."
"No. You shouldn't keep her waiting. Answer Mina's call."
He looks shocked. "How did you-"
"Answer it."

He took his phone and looked at the screen. You somehow managed to peek at the screen too. You were expecting to see the girl's name but it's Jin's. Yoongi immediately answered it.

"Hyung,"
You heard someone yelling on the other side of the phone.
Yoongi sighed and looked at you. "I'm with Y/N."

More yelling. Yoongi closed his eyes as he listened to everything. You barely make out any word from the yelling. Yoongi just listened without saying a single word.

What is Jin yelling about? A simple "Mmmhmm" from Yoongi ended the call. He finally opened his eyes and grab your hand. He started leading you back to the car even before you could protest.

"Where are we going?"
"Mother hen is mad at me." He said managing to fake a smile.

•▪●■♡ Special Message ♡■●▪•

I invite you to the reunion.
When: Now
Where:

See you in the reunion

See you in the reunion. Don't forget to bring your ARMY Bomb, some tissues and hate.